APRIL 30, 2011 Spring offroad festival

I'm sure most of you already know this but just wanted to clarify the location of this event because someone else pointed it out.

The address on the flyer previously had 1112 Meredith Dr, Columbia, SC 29212 which is the road that cuts beside Millers shop in Irmo. The official address on the corner of where this event is held is in the field in front of Millers Shop. We have updated the address on the flier to

1813 Lake Murray Blvd
Irmo, SC 29212

Google maps finds that address and maps to the street corner right there where we will have the banner out. A bit less confusing than having the Columbia City address on there (which is still valid) because most people will know where lake murray blvd is in Irmo.

- parking in the field a GO, so we can park people back there. We will need some people who can handle the parking.

- Miller is putting the sign up this weekend out by Lake Murray Blvd.

- He said it should be ok to drop the rocks late next week before the show if necessary.

Not sure if it's in the mix but we donated a bunch of t-shirts coffee mugs and some passes and stuff. I gave them to Miller a few weeks ago. Sounds like you have a great day scheduled. I'm not going to be able to make it but I am trying to get one of my staff there to represent us.

Don't forget - free delivery/shipping to the festival on anything Southeast Overland has in stock. We have added a few new lines in the past week that aren't even on our website yet but we will have them on display and for sale at the festival. We are stoked!

Ok, So its crunch time for real now. The show is 4 days away. I would just like to emphasize that this event is to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. We are out here to have a good time and help a great cause. If you dont think your truck is good enough to enter your wrong, this money is going to a good cause and the more vehicles in the show the better it will go. Plus with every $15 registration you get a raffle ticket to the prize drawing!!! Come on out, show your support for this great cause and WIN some cool PRIZES!!!

This Saturday April 30th registration starts at 9am and the RTI and Teeter totter open up at 10 to start the runs.

If you have never been on an RTI ramp or Teeter totter this would be a fun time to try it out!!

129_0409_11z+GMC+Rear_Driver_Side_View.jpg

And dont forget to bring out the RC crawler for the Comp that starts at 10:30am.

At the moment we have 7 drivers signed up for the RC comp. I'm working on a few more and hopefully that will draw some more guys/girls down too! Yes we do have girl drivers!

If you are coming and will be participating in the RC comp please post here to let me know so I can add you to the driver's list. The more people that sign up, the more others will want to come as well! It would also be great to know what type of crawler you have.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks, I've got them added to the list on RCC. It really helps to have a list showing who is coming because it will make others want to be there too...just like any other event!

Currently, i can't make any plans more than a day ahead if that. My Grandmother isn't doing to well right now, and were not sure what tomorrow will bring.
I think I'll try to get the goodie box out to Miller. MK comes through here on the regular, so I may be able to send it by her.

I'm gonna do what I can to be there, but I just can't plan on it right now!

Just got a call from Brian with Overland Journal and Overland Rallies he has donated 2 passes to the Overland Rally in NC, June 9-12 as well as a 1 year subscription to Overland Journal. Thanks so much for your generous donation!!!

Last edited: