APRIL 30, 2011 Spring offroad festival

I'll probalby not bring the jeep but I will see if I can work this out. I need to get a bracket for the jeep before it is mobile again.

yeah. me and ronnie will be in the crawler comp, dont think anyone else from clemson is entering. not sure what the classes are (limitations, etc...)
As far as classes go...I think it will be easiest to keep it all 2.2. If anyone brings a different class rig they can definitely run it on the rocks, but the competition will be strictly 2.2.

2.3 - Class 2 – Class 2.2:
▪ 2.3.1 - Vehicle wheelbase is limited to a maximum of 12.5 inches.
▪ 2.3.2 - Vehicle track width is limited to a maximum of 12.5 inches. This is determined by measuring
the bottom of the outer most edge of the front and rear tires while the vehicle is sitting on level ground.
▪ 2.3.3 - Vehicle is limited to 2.2 inch wheels/rims or smaller at the bead surface. Wheels may be modified provided
that the tire bead surface does not exceed 2.2 inches in diameter. With a tire mounted no exterior component of the
wheel including but not limited to the bead lock ring shall exceed 2.55". Tires may be modified from other sized tires
using only a pliable rubber but must not exceed a total uncompressed outer diameter of 6 inches.
▪ 2.3.4 - Vehicles are limited to 2-wheel steering only.

▪ 2.3.5 - 2.2 Crawler class bodiless 8" overall length, 3" overall width, and 3.75" overall height.

▪ 2.3.6 - Bodied vehicles must be 3” minimum height on sides. No less than 12.5”
total length and full original width, and no less than 5” in center.

If you want to read over the rules visit: http://www.usrcca.com/rules/USRCCA_2011_Final-01-15-2011.pdf

We will go over the rules for the points system prior to starting the comp.

Your raffle ticket can be worth more than you think

To all of the attendees at this off road festival. With your paid admission you are receiving a raffle ticket to win a valuable prize. If you don't win anything, that ticket is still worth something at Gulches. Bring it this Saturday or this Sunday and receive $10.00 off the admission for you and your rig. We will be open till dark (8:30ish) on Saturday, so if after the show you are in the mood to attack the trails come on up and save ten bucks.

You must bring a raffle ticket and it is only good for this Saturday and Sunday April 30th and May 1st.

Southeast Overland will be running a few specials at the event.

Pay cash or check and SEO will cover sales tax (I hate carrying around a pocket full of change). Pay credit and you still get the special prices below but 6% sales tax has to be added.

Scepter Gas Cans $70 ea. I have 2 in almost mint condition. I'm pretty sure these have never had gas or diesel in them.

Tshirts $10 - usual $15+, currently on special - M to XXXL sizes available in two styles

Hoodie sweatshirts $15 - regular $20+ - M to XXXL sizes available in one style

Quick Fists regular, super, 3" $10 - regular $10.95 - all available on site

Quick Fist mini $8, regular $8.95 - available on site

Trasharoo $45 - OD green, black and tan available on site

Southeast Overland Amsteel Blue winch lines and extensions - get a free tshirt with every item - orders being taken

Southeast Overland Recovery Ropes - get a free tshirt with every item - orders being taken
*** order $300 plus in recovery gear and get free shipping anywhere in the CONUS

Hi-Lift 48" $69, 60" $79, Handle Keeper $12, Base $45, 2-3" Tube Mount $69 - current special - all available on site

Mombasa Roof Top Tents and Awnings - 10% off all orders take on site

BajaRack - price varies by rack, but we will charge the minimum allowed price on all racks for orders taken on site

DeLorme Gazetteers $20 ea, pick up on site SC NC GA TN VA WV

DeLorme GPS PN-60 - I'll have a special for any purchase made on site - can't be beat

Rocking K Cap Wrench (for tight Scepter gas cans) - $19.99 introductory price available on site

We also just became a Tuffy dealer as of yesterday but I haven't had time to get everything in order for the event. If there is anything from Tuffy you want please let me know and I'll take care of you.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Man..you're rockin the good stuff! I wish I had the $$ for one of those tents now at 10% off !
I'll do what I can for ya whenever you want a tent - just mention that you are on OffroadSC.com.

I do have the base tent - 2 person, nylon rip stop, in stock. Price on it is $799 + shipping - if anyone wants that tent I'll let it go for $800 out the door - tax included, shipping I had to pay ($160) to me included.