APRIL 30, 2011 Spring offroad festival

Printing out about 50 of the flyers today and going to take 4x4's around campus this week. Looks like it is going to be a great event. I will have the RTI ramp as well as prizes for the best scores.

Just out of curiosity would my jeep be under general 4x4? No major transformations but not stock exactly.

Also I havent really talked to Casey about it and I bet you already posted. But are you wanting the club to set up a tent with our sign and everything? bring the poster out and maybe my T.V with a picture slideshow running on it. We have some shirts and stuff too we might be able to put into the raffle.

Last edited:
Yes, all of the above. Your jeep woudl be in general 4x4 or rock crawler, the stock category is no longer an option, it is now general.

I see a ton of jeeps here in columbia while I'm at work, but never see them parked. Anyone know any of these lifted jeeps at USC? I saw a red cherokee yesterday that was lifted and had gulchesorvpark.com on his back window.

who knows, if they do thats great.. those jeeps look like they need to be wheeled a little more.... oh im tracking down a big jeep somewhere down here, looks similar to tylers old jeep

Sounds good Brooks...I've got the ball rolling to get some of the guys in our club to show up for the comp. The numbers are looking like what we discussed the other day.

Spring Offroad Festival Schedule

9:00 AM - Registration Opens
10:00 AM - Show begins and RTI and Teeter Totter open
10:30 AM - RC Rock Crawl at Center Stage
11:00 AM - Bone – In Food Truck Arrives
12:00 PM - Judging Starts for Show & Shine
2:00 PM – Judging Ends for Show & Shine
2:30 PM – Prize Drawing Begins
3:30 PM – Winners Announced for Show and Shine, Teeter Totter, and RTI Challenge
4:00 PM – End of Show

Last edited:
What was teh decision about selling parts? Was it $10 jsut to sell and not enter into show, or $15 to enter and sell at the same time? I plan on being in the show and sellnig some stuff.

Other publiclity

has anyone submitted to the online calendars at any of these places?

thestate.com
wistv.com
wltx.com
freetimes?

I know some of them you can submit the event information online.

matt