APRIL 30, 2011 Spring offroad festival

Ok, Oreilly auto parts donated a car wash kit as did Advance Auto Parts THANKS FOR THEIR SUPPORT OF CF Foundation!!!

I also spoke with Love Chevy and looks like they may be making a donation and bringing a Truck to play at the show

Land Rover Columbia is on board to make a prize donation and bring a decked out rover as well!!!

I will update when I get more info from Love Chevy and Land Rover of Cola.

THANKS TO ALL OUR SPONSORS!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone have access to rocks for the RC crawler competition. I spoke with the landscape supply company near miller's shop and they said we could get a half pallet of rock similar to slate but more rough. But i think we will need much more rock. Anyone know where we could get some?

Also, I need to start getting volunteers to run sections of the show.

I think the Clemson Guys are going to run the RTI ramp.

OK, so the Bone-IN is now a supporter, they have made a donation to the CF foundation and also gave a certificate for 4 meals to go to the Prize Drawing !!! Thanks

Attachments

Brooks, anyway when you're home to update NC4x4 with all of the sponsors and their images? We may be able to pull quite a few more people down from the Charlotte area for sure.

If you can't I may be able to give it a whirl later on tomorrow.

Does anyone have access to rocks for the RC crawler competition. I spoke with the landscape supply company near miller's shop and they said we could get a half pallet of rock similar to slate but more rough. But i think we will need much more rock. Anyone know where we could get some?

Also, I need to start getting volunteers to run sections of the show.

I think the Clemson Guys are going to run the RTI ramp.
We could always go get some of that rif raff like yall had in yalls apartment.....Im sure the summit wont mind

Here's the polite way that BFG said go F*** yourself, your small fry.

Thank you for your email. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.
Thank you for your contact and request. However, we support many charitable organizations throughout various communities. Unfortunately, we are unable to grant the numerous requests we receive for items, tires or other types of assistance at this time.
We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing BFGoodrich.
It is our goal to ensure that your issue has been resolved or your question answered to your satisfaction. If we can assist you further, please respond to this email or call us at 1-877-788-8899 (toll free) between 8:00AM and 8:00PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday or between 8:30AM and 4:30PM Eastern Time on Saturday.
Sincerely,
Alvin
Consumer Care Department
Certified BFGoodrich Product Expert
........................................................................................................................................
Same BS from Maxxis

As I am sure you know Maxxis is a strong supporter of both professional and amateur racing across a wide range of disciplines, as well as non-profit events for a variety of causes. However, because decisions about our sponsorship, event and charitable commitments have already been made for 2011, we will be unable to offer support for the Mid Carolina Jeepers benefit for Cystic Fibrosis. We certainly do wish you and the members our best, and we appreciate your interest in Maxxis.
Best Regards,
Doug Addis
Territory Sales Manager
Automotive/LT Division
Maxxis International – USA

I even tried to use a favor, but no dice!
I'm still waiting on some response from a few other companies. I hope that they show a little more support for the people that keep them in business!

Here's the polite way that BFG said go F*** yourself, your small fry.

Thank you for your email. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.
Thank you for your contact and request. However, we support many charitable organizations throughout various communities. Unfortunately, we are unable to grant the numerous requests we receive for items, tires or other types of assistance at this time.
We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing BFGoodrich.
It is our goal to ensure that your issue has been resolved or your question answered to your satisfaction. If we can assist you further, please respond to this email or call us at 1-877-788-8899 (toll free) between 8:00AM and 8:00PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday or between 8:30AM and 4:30PM Eastern Time on Saturday.
Sincerely,
Alvin
Consumer Care Department
Certified BFGoodrich Product Expert
........................................................................................................................................
Same BS from Maxxis

As I am sure you know Maxxis is a strong supporter of both professional and amateur racing across a wide range of disciplines, as well as non-profit events for a variety of causes. However, because decisions about our sponsorship, event and charitable commitments have already been made for 2011, we will be unable to offer support for the Mid Carolina Jeepers benefit for Cystic Fibrosis. We certainly do wish you and the members our best, and we appreciate your interest in Maxxis.
Best Regards,
Doug Addis
Territory Sales Manager
Automotive/LT Division
Maxxis International – USA

I even tried to use a favor, but no dice!
I'm still waiting on some response from a few other companies. I hope that they show a little more support for the people that keep them in business!
Thanks for your help Jeff. I have found the easiest way is face to face with the company if it is possible.

ill volunteer for something! im also seein if i have in useful contacts or maybe know some ppl i could get to come. o, and does the frontier count as stock for the show?

the stock class will be anything that is not totally transformed. I struggled with what to name that. I think it will be called General 4x4 at the show. I need to update that.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I got fliers by Ridge Motorsports (Batesburg's motorcyle/atv dealer and shop) and Performance 4x4. Brooks, Matt said to give him a call about a donation.

Land Rover Columbia just called me, they said due to terrible sales since Jan they are having to back out.

I still havent gotten a chance to talk to toyota to bring an FJCruiser down, but I think its getting to late now.

Anyone work at a dealership that may be interested in coming down?