APRIL 30, 2011 Spring offroad festival

If this is going to be at the same location, there's plenty of room.
I don't mind paying an extra fee...
But just a suggestion, put something on the flier, so everyone knows about it..
Thanks

The swap meet depends on how many vehicles you anticipate coming. In the past the swap meets consisted of trucks and jeeps parked around the outside edge of the field and all the parts they had to sell laying in the grass behind them. This wouldn't work if there are many more vehicles...or at least it wouldn't work well.

I like swap meets too...so if it works out it'll be great.

So what if somebody is in the show? where do they put their stuff for sale? or would we just have a separate area for people to put stuff for sale? Do we have any hookups for tables? we could just make a section at the back that would be for a swap meet.

Just got off the phone with Skip @ Gulches, He will be at the show with a vendor tent letting people know about the park. He has also donated some shirts and ride passes to the prize giveaway!!! THANKS SKIP!!!

Last edited:
TAGGED

4x4Grace.com
Jeepforum.com
Jeepsunlimited.com
Southernjeeps.org
expeditionportal.com
pirate4x4.com
nc4x4.com
coastalcarolinaoffroad.com

So what if somebody is in the show? where do they put their stuff for sale? or would we just have a separate area for people to put stuff for sale? Do we have any hookups for tables? we could just make a section at the back that would be for a swap meet.
Everyone can bring a table if necessary, what I usually do, is unload my jeep off of the trailer and put my parts and junk back on the trailer.
I don't need to stand by my jeep all day, so people can admire me and my jeep..
I am working on some stuff to donate to the drawings/raffle also..

Thanks, Ricky

Sweet, thanks Ricky, Yeah, I think we can do a swap meet and have people bring their own table if they want one. How much should we charge for people to sell at the swap meet? All proceeds from it will be donated as well.

Sweet, thanks Ricky, Yeah, I think we can do a swap meet and have people bring their own table if they want one. How much should we charge for people to sell at the swap meet? All proceeds from it will be donated as well.
I'd say $10 if you are not entered in the show, but an extra $5 if you have paid for a spot in the show..
Also, how do I combine my name with my Vendor status? I am Mr. Outdoor Amusement.
Thanks, Ricky

I'd say $10 if you are not entered in the show, but an extra $5 if you have paid for a spot in the show..
Also, how do I combine my name with my Vendor status? I am Mr. Outdoor Amusement.
Thanks, Ricky
you should be the rep for Outdoor Amusement now.

I'll update the flyer with the swap meet info.