WolfGT 02 TJ

I did that to my rock sliders that just came off and honestly it didn't keep anything out and now I get to clean that crap off. Not sure if I'm going to do it this time or not. But I do have it if I decide to.
I am not putting it back on mine. Looks like *** after a few rides no matter what color you go with.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
First time towing the jeep with the new truck. Here is what it looked like.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396035376.595136.jpg

And here is the trip stats from Clemson to Greenville.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396035410.964756.jpg

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The truck pulled pretty well. But it will be interesting to see how it handles the mountains.

Pulled the rear flares off, tail lights and license plate. Cleaning the rtv off the rockers.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396046316.991766.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396046326.659799.jpg

Found that an old light cover works good to remove rtv and not scratch the paint.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396046365.562768.jpg

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Wow, just got notification that my skid plates from Clayton off road have been shipped and will be here Monday. That is pretty darn good for 70lbs worth of steel and free shipping.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Spent all day yesterday putting on the front fenders. Had to modify the inner fenders and then mount all the accessories onto them. The vacuum setup needed some modification to get it all to fit. Then the ARB compressor wouldn't work. So I had to tear everything apart looking for the issue and it turned out to be the pressure switch was jammed. Whacking it with a wrench a couple times freed it up and it works like a champ now.

Here are a couple pics. Will take some more when I get back. I need to go get some washers and nuts.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396200292.651653.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396200308.050326.jpg

Last edited:

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Rig looks fantastic. I never liked those fenders until now. Did you paint your rock sliders?
Yes, I painted all the armor red. The only item I did different was the inner fenders. I painted them a semi gloss black. Most people associate the metalcloak fenders with their high arched ones. You either love or hate them. These are the overline fenders. I like them more. They give the clearance of a high line kit but it is a much more complete and well designed kit and you don't have to cut the hood.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Started back on the jeep after lunch today and just finished for the day. First I finished up the front end. Had to take a couple pieces off so I could swap some of the stock bolts with the nice button head bolts I got with the kit. The instructions said to use the stock hardware in those places but when I finished I had leftovers so I used them.

Then I added the LED marker lights and turn signals. Changed the blinker to the LED blinker I got from genright. I spent some extra time doing the wiring right. I soldered and heat shrinked all the connections instead of using the little plugs provided.

Then I started on the driver side corner guard. Took a while to get it to fit right by myself. But with some clamps and jacks I got it all done. Tomorrow I should be able to do the other side and get the rear lights installed and wired. Then finish up with the sliders on Tuesday.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396227473.284508.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396227486.182318.jpg

Last edited: