OffroadSC Annual Ride 2012

Is the $20 reg. per person? I need to reserve a camp site, can we get a rolling list of sites so I can get one near by? What kind of costs are associated with the trail system? Entry fee, ect.......
I'm looking good as of now, and will do my registration over the next few days, just want to be sure I have all the details straight.

01tj

20 per person to register for the Shirt, Meal,and sticker. Then its 20 a night to camp behind the Dairy Hut. Ive got campsite 11, and I think Brooks reserved site 9 and 10.

Is the $20 reg. per person? I need to reserve a camp site, can we get a rolling list of sites so I can get one near by? What kind of costs are associated with the trail system? Entry fee, ect.......
I'm looking good as of now, and will do my registration over the next few days, just want to be sure I have all the details straight.
The $20 registration is just for the meal, shirt, and decal. It helps us keep track of who all is going to attend. The registration will also get you into some prize drawings we are working on.

The campsites are $20 per slot, but I dont think there is a limit to the number of tents per slot or people.

Campsites 9, 10, 11 are reserved so far near the willow tree.

Monthly Trail Permits are $20 and yearly Trail permits are $35 per vehicle

If you have any other questions just post up!!

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
If they want a shirt, decal and food, then they register the same as you. If they don't want all of that, then they just come along, no need to register that person.