OffroadSC Annual Ride 2012

35's can do:
Pinball
Railbed
Lower Rock Garden
Killin Time
Yourturn (all the way to the end then turn around and there are two alternate exits. One will require a winch for sure on 35's)
Crawford's Cry (can crawl to the top and winch out I would think)
Grapevine to the left should be doable
Mason Jar (will require winch if wet)
Whitetail (lower I say will be rough with 35's but uppper portion will be fun)

There are tons more trails.

01tj

Cyote Ugly
Intimidator
Shameless
Valve Stem
Bruiser
Frankenstien
Fly Trap
Tail Gate

Do you know where these trails are?

the ol explorer did railbed, lower rock garden, middle rock garden, tombstone, grapevine, and bunch of other stuff i can remember the name too. Also did the whitetail trail up to the big rocky area, went around that and ran the middle part of the white tail rock garden. 35s are not going to do all of white trail. explorerwhitetail2.jpg explorerwhitetail.jpg
forunnaharvey.jpg

Cyote Ugly
Intimidator
Shameless
Valve Stem
Bruiser
Frankenstien
Fly Trap
Tail Gate

Do you know where these trails are?
We have done several of them and passed by the rest on the way to other things. Pretty easy to locate the "big name" stuff on the map. I think Frankenstien is closed now though

If i dont finish the cruiser in time ill be in the 4runner on 32's. Its locked rear open front, but i expect it to be able to pretty much do what the explorer did since it has more ground clearance, doesnt weigh as much, and is geared lower

Im leaving Greenwood at the buttcrack of dawn on Thursday if not Wednesday Eve. Really looking foward to it. The Jeep will be a bit torn down until then. She may be bringing a few more ponies on this trip:la:

Im leaving Greenwood at the buttcrack of dawn on Thursday if not Wednesday Eve. Really looking foward to it. The Jeep will be a bit torn down until then. She may be bringing a few more ponies on this trip:la:
what are you doing with the old 4.0? how many miles?

I think we got the house for Wed. night thru Sunday morning. My plan is to leave Wed. mid morning rather than having to hussle to get there on Thursday as we normally do. Seems like it will make it more of a vacation than it normally is.