OffroadSC Annual Ride 2012

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
why do you ask? when I called the lady acted like the place was emtpy so far.

even if there were tons of people out there its 7000 acres. But I would recommend reserving your spot soon to make sure you get a spot.
Not really, just two thoughts. 1. (good) If there is something cool going on at the same time it would attract more people to make the trip. 2. (bad) If there is something really cool going on it may be harder to find places to stay for late registrants.

Not really, just two thoughts. 1. (good) If there is something cool going on at the same time it would attract more people to make the trip. 2. (bad) If there is something really cool going on it may be harder to find places to stay for late registrants.
if the evarts side fills up, which I HIGHLY doubt it would, there is still camping on the putney side, or on the trail. The putney side has a huge campground as well.

are the showers any better now? They were good the first few years, but I had heard it went downhill? anyone been there in the past few months care to comment?

01tj

They were not very good at GSSE, maybe we can convince her into bleaching it before we get there!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, lets get a list of the trails on here. That way we can figure out groups if we need to divide the group eventually. if you can post the rating as well.

01tj

Pinball
Rail Bed
Cream Puff
Little Jager
Lower Rock Garden
Killin' Time
Lower Damnation
Upper Damnation
Pony Hill
Underestimator
Your Turn
Crawfords Cry
Middle Rock Garden
Grape Vine
Big Perm
Mason Jar
Lions Den
Upper Rock Garden
White Tail

Pinball
Rail Bed
Cream Puff
Little Jager
Lower Rock Garden
Killin' Time
Lower Damnation
Upper Damnation
Pony Hill
Underestimator
Your Turn
Crawfords Cry
Middle Rock Garden
Grape Vine
Big Perm
Mason Jar
Lions Den
Upper Rock Garden
White Tail

well, I have done the bold ones, so I would say 35s can do those. are there any others in that list that 35s could reasonably do?