OffroadSC Annual Ride 2012

We got the yellow house from Ernest, last time we stayed there and it was nice. Not giving Nicks buddy Lupi anymore monies and it was nasty when we stayed there the first trip a couple years ago.
And we had the nicer of the two... Them boys in the trap house said they had rats fallin out the walls. Quality room and board right there.

Well, it should be good weather in april so I'm down for camping. Who all wants to camp, we should all call in and reserve some sites. so we can get some on the river together.

01tj

Looks good Greg, I got the campsite under the willow tree.

Last edited by a moderator:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
As long as work doesn't screw it up, i'll be there. I've been told the first half of next year is going to be crazy, so can't say for sure. Anybody that's already reserved want to plan on splitting a site?

As long as work doesn't screw it up, i'll be there. I've been told the first half of next year is going to be crazy, so can't say for sure. Anybody that's already reserved want to plan on splitting a site?
yeah, we can split, I'll be in the RTT on the trailer, it doesnt take up much room.

Has anyone checked with Black Mountain to see if there is anything going on that weekend?
why do you ask? when I called the lady acted like the place was emtpy so far.

even if there were tons of people out there its 7000 acres. But I would recommend reserving your spot soon to make sure you get a spot.