OffroadSC Annual Ride 2012

I've literally not done a thing with it. Just sold my spare 44 front and about to clean out the rest of my stock of parts to fund some other things. Head back to school Monday so I need to see if I can get a lot done in the next few days

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Looking for feedback from anyone/everyone .... We would like to get as many rigs as possible to make the trip. What is preventing people from signing up.

Also, if you just need more notice ... this will happen again next year so plan ahead! We will make it fun.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I requested time off yesterday. I haven't signed up yet because I'm not sure what work will be like. One of our team members is expecting their first child (due May 1), so hoping that doesn't come early.

I'll register this week. Haven't really thought about it honestly. Being in school and everything else going on in my life it's hard to plan 4 months ahead especially since I don't make plans for anything I just kind of go with the flow. I'll register regardless but i won't know for sure if I will be able to go till closer to it.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Our whole group will be there. We have already reserved a house. I have no registered yet because I am slack I guess....lol
Pass on to the crew you're going with. Get them to register. I am working on some activities for everyone involved .... make it interesting.