OffroadSC Annual Ride 2012

I'll register soon as the money fairy hooks me up!

I'm figuring on $300 in fuel, $100 in fees, $100 in food ect. So around $500 for the 4 of us there and back. That sound about right?

Last edited:

I'm figuring on $300 in fuel, $100 in fees, $100 in food ect. So around $500 for the 4 of us there and back. That sound about right?
When we tow double it takes us around $300 in tow rig fuel give or take. Are you towing or driving up? It will be well worth $500 I can assue you if it costs that much.

01tj

It takes me about 150 in gas to get there and back. 30 bucks for the year pass. 20 for the OSCAR fee, then beer, food, etc.. But like Harvard said worth every dime.

fees are only $20 for your vehicle for a month pass, or a year pass for $35. So I dont know if your fees is accurate. If you get 10 mpg and gas is $4 a gallon your looking at around $250 in fuel, and I would assume you get better than that and its going to be less than $4 a gallon.

$280 in fuel for me starting from empty and returning with enough to get to work on miserable monday. Anyhoo, $600-$700 for the wife and I every time but damn do we blow it out! come awn?

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Just a reminder ..... Register when ready so we can get everything planned out.

Currently 5 people and 4 Rigs registered. I'm shooting for 20 rigs for this 1st year. If anyone has some places to post up information on this trip, I will work up a flyer. Let me know.