Official Pull-a-part thread

Went to PullaPart yesterday to clear my head. I got a nice set of WARN hubs from a Commando and a turn signal switch from that Willys Wagon. Poor vehicles, the Wagon was stripped good and the Jeepster was beat to hell, and it was a 4cyl which is kind of rare. Looks like alot of XJs in there again. And a Military Dodge Power Ram with 1 ton axles intact. Not the most sought after axles but they could be good for a low busget rig.

I might end up there todaay after work. I saw that Power wagon you're talking about. Its actually a 3/4 ton w/ 44 front, 70 rear, and I believe to be 4.56 gears. If only the front 8 lug hubs were locking type I'd snag 'em. Throw a cucv detroit locked 14 bolt in the back of my rig, 8 lug convert the front and be wheeling a 1/4 ton beefier on the cheap! :flipoff2:

They do have a maroon colored newer model out there. Condition was blah. I was there Sunday and made an awesome discovery, a 2000 model 4L80 autotransmission. Needless to say it got pulled. My intentions were to bring home a 14 bolt from there but all they haad were DRWs and 88+. They need to hurry up and restock. Looks a little empty out there.

Have there been any XJ's with AX-15's at Pull A Part lately? I knew I should have snagged the complete swap I saw a while back. I'm guessing they are rare in the 97+ models. I want to convert from AT to MT. I miss changing gears.

If anyone happens to see any Chevrolet metro out anywhere let me know. Cousin has a 4 door manual one I'm looking to help fix a few things on and needs a windshield driver door and headlight but might grab some other tid bits.

Chevy metro... got it on my list. I might be out there today sometime.

Yeah, finding an XJ with a complete AX15 would make my life very easy. Not very often I see those out there.

Anyone going to pull a part this week? They just got two new 87 xj's, exactly what I need, but I want to know if the interior and front end are intact, and in decent shape. I wont be able to make it out until Sunday or Monday...

I'll be going to Pullapart today with my dad looking for some spare sm465 stuff. If anyone's bored, I'll be out there from 11:30-?? just hanging out.

Found a few things of interest today. If anyone's looking for a complete passenger side Dana 44 with manual locking hubs, there's one out there under a '73 blazer.
photobucket-2620-1330886103327.jpg
Also found two '99 WJs with high steer setups on them.
photobucket-3662-1330886056884.jpg
photobucket-2855-1330886025992.jpg