Official Pull-a-part thread

Anyone notice how they went up to $2? Not complaining, it's still cheaper than going to the movies.

I walked out of there yesterday with an entire XJ center console, including a newer model shifter handle (pimpin'), a factory mopar cup holder that bolts down over the E-brake shifter, transmission shifter slide with gear indicators that I can actually read, plus a bunch of miscellaneous bling-bling for less than $6.

Ta da!! I've been trying to find one of these for years!! :la:
SU1HMDAwMjAtMjAxMTA4MTAtMTkwMC5qcGc.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, from what I understand the VIP card will eventually have more features but the immediate benefit will be that when admission finally goes up to $2 you'll still be able to enter the yards for $1. And, much like many parts stores do now, the VIP card will allow you to keep track of warranties. Say, if you buy a part and buy the warranty, Pull a Part will use the VIP card to store that information so you won't have to keep track of the paper invoice.
I've also been in contact with some of the PAP "peeps" that tell me if you have suggestions as to what the VIP card could eventually do for customers to post suggestions on the official Pull a Part Facebook page.

And no, I'm not a Pull a Part employee trying to shill the place. I'm just a customer and fan just like many of you are. I've been a loyal customer of theirs ever since they first opened up their Norcross GA store in 1997 or thereabouts.

Other than monticello rd, where are these pull a parts located? i live in prosperity and dont mind driving, can you give me a name or address i can use to find these places?
prefferably ones that are open on saturday. thanks.

In this day and age any salvage yard that will let me pull my own parts get my praise. I can't even begin to imagine how much their insurance must cost them. The place is clean and organized, I love it. Sad but, true my neighbor and I will go cruise through PAP just to get some man time away from the house.

Other than monticello rd, where are these pull a parts located? i live in prosperity and dont mind driving, can you give me a name or address i can use to find these places?
prefferably ones that are open on saturday. thanks.
Prosperity has a huge salvage yard right there around 391 where it crosses the Saluda River.

Found something very interesting today. Factory big bearing Ford 9" disc brake setups under a Lincoln mark 5 and mark 7. That stuff is almost impossible to find.