Official Pull-a-part thread

if you get a jeep tub, build your own frame, the stock frames are way overkill for a jeep tub trailer.

The pull a part in rockhill had 3 YJs when i was there a few years back, thats where I got the tub for our jeep tub trailer.

I'm not sure if it's still there, but there was a burned 1998 XJ on row 201. I took the auto trans, but I stashed the T-case in the back of a van. The van was located on the row that the XJ was facing. The back hatch of the van was locked, so I had to hoist it over the seat to get it back there. I wasn't trying to save it for myself, I just thought the charred and stripped XJ would see the crusher soon. It would be a shame to see a good 231J go to waste.

There was also a late 80's Ford high pinion Dana 60 that got nabbed recently. I missed it by about 2 days. :shaking:

If it was one of these goons on here that got it, I hate you!! :flipoff2:

Here ya go, Jeep Commando at PAP. c191d44e.jpg d6c29fdc.jpg 4d7c4bab.jpg

Also saw this gangsta ride. Complete with a full matching set of gigantic wire wheels.
d21adb9e.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone is looking, but they have a Wagoneer with a D44 still hanging underneath the rear. The front was LP though. The YJ tub is still there, and it looks as though the rear half is good enough for a trailer. There was a lot more cool stuff there than the last time I made it out. I'm guessing the heat is driving away those who don't truly need parts.

Attachments

I was sad to see teh commando there. it was teh same color as the one i had when i first got it. I will be back to get the rear seat, probbably tomorrow.