October 10-11 MCJ @ Windrock OHV Park

Fenrir, at this time, we are looking at meeting at Bill & Fran's at exit 74 in Newberry about 1 pm on Thursday. Will that work for you?

As of this moment I am just waiting to figure out when I am leaving. I was planning on early Friday morning, but if school is out all week I may be ready to leave sooner. My work is undecided on if/when we will re-open, so if again may be able to leave Thursday. All depends on the City and their water.

Jackie

I'm still in for going up Thursday night after work. I sent Brooks a text, but haven't hear back from him. Last time we spoke he was on the 7pm to 7am shift tonight and tomorrow night. Don't know if the amount of damaged and closed roads and bridges may force him to change plans. If that falls through, I'd be open to leaving early Friday morning.

I'm not sure when I will get out Friday. Have to wait on son to get released from duty at Gordon. What CB channel does the club use?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm still deciding when I'm gonna leave. I'm waiting on a power steering pump to come in. If y'all are coming up I-26 by Spartanburg on Thursday night then I might catch up with y'all there. As long as I get the pump on Wednesday night.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm still deciding when I'm gonna leave. I'm waiting on a power steering pump to come in. If y'all are coming up I-26 by Spartanburg on Thursday night then I might catch up with y'all there. As long as I get the pump on Wednesday night.
There will be a group going by Spartanburg probably around 2:00 heading straight to Windrock and our group probably 8:15-8:30 which will be camping along the way.

A note of clarification on those meeting at Bill & Frans in Newberry on Thursday at 1 p.m.. We are LEAVING there at 1:00 p.m.. If you want to eat there first, plan accordingly.