October 10-11 MCJ @ Windrock OHV Park

I'll kick things off. I plan on sleeping in my backpacking tent on a site. I'm willing to split the $16 with someone(s) and take whatever reimbursement works out. As soon as I hear back from someone, I'll call to make the reservation.

Windrock was a blast this weekend. I wish I could make it up again with you guys. I also wish I could recommend some trails, but we were all over the place. A lot of my time was spent in overdrive on the main gravel trails. The campground has really been busy building out as has the pay station. It is now a small store rather than a utility building. They also have fuel at the trailhead but it is almost $1 more a gallon than at the store. On the way in there is a huge new Kroger with a pretty dang good beer selection, but it you are looking for domestics but them at home. A case of bud light was $23.

I won't be camping with you guys in the group area but reserved a spot up in the over flow area behind the bath houses. (I really like it up there) Will definitely be meeting up with you guys in the evening and the morning trail rides though. Will be there Thursday night until Sunday morning.

I called today and spoke with a lady named Vickie(?). She could not find the group reservation, but did find Tim's. I described the area the way Brooks did and mentioned the price and she made it sound like she had me in the right place. she said she would "call Knoxville" to make sure things are straight.

I called today and spoke with a lady named Vickie(?). She could not find the group reservation, but did find Tim's. I described the area the way Brooks did and mentioned the price and she made it sound like she had me in the right place. she said she would "call Knoxville" to make sure things are straight.
things are straight. I dealt with Maggie, We should not have a problem.

I finally called and rented a site today. Because of the camper, I will be in the rv park.
Sent you a text, I confirmed that we can have any type of camping equipment in the Group Area. Campers, RVs, Tents, Enclosed Trailers, Hammocks, Popup Campers, Sleeping under your jeep. Doesnt matter. But dont worry about changing your reservation. I will just get a list of who all has reserved a site and mention it to her next week.

I just called and confirmed that no worries if they didnt put you in the group site on the phone. When you go to check in you will be checked into the group site if you Mention MidCarolina Jeepers. So dont worry if they didnt know at the time you reserved.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Ok, I should be in. Plan to leave Thursday in the LJ with camper. Brooks, do you have a schedule yet?

Dad is towing up Thursday with Tim. Haven't talked to him about it but I assume he will sleep in my camper Fri & Sat nights but will anyone who's going up Thursday have room for him to sleep Thursday night?