October 10-11 MCJ @ Windrock OHV Park

As discussed at our August Monthly meeting we will be heading up to Windrock in October for a weekend of trail riding.

We will probably be camping as it should be great weather. I will probably head up Friday because Windrock is so large it takes more than a day to cover the trails.

Who all plans to attend? and who can leave friday?

So far we have this as a driver list.

Leaving Friday or possibly Thursday night:
Taylor
Jackie
Tim
Greg
Mike
Brooks

Last edited:
I'll be in my TJ. Trying to get a replacement Chromo shaft in time, but Alljeep is giving me the runaround on my warranty.
I had that problem with all of my chromoly shafts from any vendor. I ended up just having to buy new ones when I broke one if I ever planned on wheeling again.

I have heard about Windrock ever since I bought my Jeep and I eager to get there. With your "advanced" comment, would LowRider make it home or should I stick to the green trails?

I went up to Windrock in late July. My LJs sitting on 33s, and there were a ton of trails I had a good time on and plenty more that I didn't even get to see. I was up there for two days and wheeled for probably close to 15 hours. There's definitely plenty of trails for everyone. Just wanted to give my $0.02. I'd like to make this trip, but we'll have to see what's going on with school a bit closer to the date.