October 10-11 MCJ @ Windrock OHV Park

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Me and Jennifer will probably come. If we do, we will probably be staying at the B&B again. We are going to discuss tonight and I'll know for sure.

Alright, so lets get a headcount, i'm going to edit the first post to include who is coming and when they plan to leave.

I would possibly even be down for leaving thursday night and camping off of 40 like we did on one of the trips. It breaks up the drive nicely.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Alright, so lets get a headcount, i'm going to edit the first post to include who is coming and when they plan to leave.

I would possibly even be down for leaving thursday night and camping off of 40 like we did on one of the trips. It breaks up the drive nicely.
Thursday would be nice to split up the drive and get there earlier. Are you thinking that spot near the tunnel?

Don't count on me, not sure yet.

Thursday would be nice to split up the drive and get there earlier. Are you thinking that spot near the tunnel?

Don't count on me, not sure yet.
There are a few places up there in the area. I figure I can leave after I help get the wife and daughter settled after work. Would put me up in that area around 10 or 11.

alright, looks like 6 people confirmed so far, should we check into the group sites? or are you all wanting to just reserve sites yourself?

alright, looks like 6 people confirmed so far, should we check into the group sites? or are you all wanting to just reserve sites yourself?
We would probably get a better rate on a group site? It is not like I don't want to be around others. ..not sure, could be the other way around though.

I'm in. Definitely can leave on Friday morning. Considering the Thursday night option.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey Guys! I met at the 7 Slots Jeepers meeting for the first time last weekend. I was actually planning on going up to Windrock my self this same weekend. Would love to join you guys and I should be able to meet you guys on the 14th at your regular meetings. I plan on driving up Thursday so I can grab my favorite camping spot. Names Chris btw

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Hey Guys! I met at the 7 Slots Jeepers meeting for the first time last weekend. I was actually planning on going up to Windrock my self this same weekend. Would love to join you guys and I should be able to meet you guys on the 14th at your regular meetings. I plan on driving up Thursday so I can grab my favorite camping spot. Names Chris btw
You're welcome to join. Our meeting will the 21st this month.

Also just realized you meant where they are meeting at Windrock. I don't think anyone from that club is going. Jackie from your club was there and heard me talking about my trip to Windrock. She told me you guys were planning on going that weekend as well and figured it would be a good time to meet up with you guys.