October 10-11 MCJ @ Windrock OHV Park

I'm out the new jeep will not be together by then. I'm leaving to NY Wednesday and there is far to much to complete. I'll be ready for the trip after that though. Take lots of pics and have fun

Brooks what time are you thinking of leaving for Windrock? We are up for anytime, just making final arrangements for pets and stuff.
Jackie

hope to make the meeting Monday, but all depends on work.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Schedule has changed a bit. I can't go Friday so if we come at all, it will just be for the day on Saturday. A lot of driving for one day of wheeling, so probably not. We'll see.

Has anyone already reserved a site?

I reserved the Group area with the Pavilion for us. It is a gated area and we can have campers and tents together. When you reserve your site just mention you are with the MidCarolina Jeepers in the Group site and they will mark you down. You still will need to pay for the sites, but we are able to group them more efficiently and pay less because of the group site. Get with me if you have any questions and I can discuss how we will pay for the sites.

I reserved the group area, but there is no charge for that. It is a central location we can all camp at. At the other camping area they don't allow campers. You must call and make a reservation still.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Brooks has reserved the group area, but we will still be responsible for paying the normal site rate on arrival. It is $16/night for tents and $20/night for campers for first 2 people and $3 per night per person for 3-6 on each site. Basically, it's going to cost us $28 for each 6 people each night. Each "site" is allowed 1 large tent, 2 small tents, or 1 camper. So, please try to coordinate with others into groups of 6 with 1 or 2 tents, then call the campground and reserve your "site". The club will cover camping up to $200 (which should cover about 20 people). Any amount over that we will split evenly.

We will go out to dinner Friday and Saturday night. There is a great BBQ joint nearby and a Mexican restaurant. You will need to bring food for the other meals (breakfast Saturday and trail lunches Friday and Saturday)

Campground phone # is (865) 435-1251.

Post here once you've reserved and who's included on your site.

Last edited: