2013 Spring Offroad Festival discussion

Who can put together a pdf of pictures from previous years to send to vendors along with the description? I already sent something to low range offroad that we can work from for a generic vendor email. And Brooks, do you have a copy of what we used for food vendors?

I'll send you a link to the google doc.

Myself and Ricky will volunteer to

a. work the vendors for raffle prizes and coordinate getting them shipped here, etc
b. solicit vendors to attend as vendor booths
c. work on publicity - posting to other forums, flier distribution, TV and radio calendar submissions, etc.

Unfortunately, because we both probably will have our own vendor booths ourselves and need to tend to our booths somewhat I don't know how much on site coordination etc we will be able to do. but, will help where possible.

other things that might be of help is welcome to use my 30" flat deck gooseneck trailer for stage/or registration or whatever. I can bring it out on Friday etc.

Shall a planning meeting be scheduled?

Sounds like a plan. When do we want to do it, which day would work best for yall? a week night? we could meet at Jason's Deli again, the meeting room in the back seemed to work well for the meeting last year. Or we could meet after the MCJ meeting or before it, on february 18th.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Thanks Matt. That's a huge help. I've got the donation information for Publix. I'll send that off this week, I just need the 'official' letterhead and some basic info. We're asking for drinks, water, plates, napkins, chips.. anything else and for how many people?

I've got a 25 foot gooseneck that will already be there for hauling my rigs.in, so we can use it for the stage.

Thanks Matt. That's a huge help. I've got the donation information for Publix. I'll send that off this week, I just need the 'official' letterhead and some basic info. We're asking for drinks, water, plates, napkins, chips.. anything else and for how many people?

I've got a 25 foot gooseneck that will already be there for hauling my rigs.in, so we can use it for the stage.
last year we asked for materials for 175-200 people.

Sounds like a plan. When do we want to do it, which day would work best for yall? a week night? we could meet at Jason's Deli again, the meeting room in the back seemed to work well for the meeting last year. Or we could meet after the MCJ meeting or before it, on february 18th.
any requests for a meeting date or place?

We can discuss this more at the meeting, but Frank mentioned another area that we have access to to host the event.

Its right off piney grove road and next to I-26. Here is an aerial view of the area, everything in red we could use.

Piney Grove Road Location.jpg

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
If we met in harbison we could check out the other location. Could go back to our old meeting spot at Carolina wings.

I'm all for.changing to.a bigger spot with parking. Just don't want to be too big to look empty and needs to be easy to get in to. I think more people going down lake Murray Blvd will turn around to see what's going on than people seeing it on the side of 26, going to the next exit, finding the entrance to Giles, etc.

If we met in harbison we could check out the other location. Could go back to our old meeting spot at Carolina wings.

I'm all for.changing to.a bigger spot with parking. Just don't want to be too big to look empty and needs to be easy to get in to. I think more people going down lake Murray Blvd will turn around to see what's going on than people seeing it on the side of 26, going to the next exit, finding the entrance to Giles, etc.
Carolina wings is closed, thats why we dont meet there anymore. Or do you mean eat somewhere then hang out in the CW parking lot?