2013 Spring Offroad Festival discussion

Are we on for tomorrow nite? If so where?

That piney grove San Jose, used to have loose tables off to the right when you went in the door. Some booths along the wall and loose tables on the center and outer walls which is where we grouped tables together. Used to be like that but have not been there in a long time so don't hold me too it.

Makes me no diff , Someone make the call of where and when and see who can make it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Are we on for tomorrow nite? If so where?

That piney grove San Jose, used to have loose tables off to the right when you went in the door. Some booths along the wall and loose tables on the center and outer walls which is where we grouped tables together. Used to be like that but have not been there in a long time so don't hold me too it.

Makes me no diff , Someone make the call of where and when and see who can make it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Meeting at jasons deli downtown at 6. Ill be there around 5:30.

I hope I can make it.. Just got informed i have to entertain company guests tonight. (dinner) but good news we are going dt to longhorn, So i will be close.

Reminder: Meeting tonight at 6pm to discuss the Spring Offroad Festival, if you want to help with planning please come out or give me a call, or pm, or reply here.

If you have any new ideas or changes that would help please share!

How'd the site visit go? Thoughts?
Well, the location is HUGE, about 3 times larger than what we currently have. We would have plenty of parking and space, but its a hard area to access, and it backs up to an apartment complex. The girls brought up that it may discourage people to come to the show because of the location.

I would like to take a look at the lake murray blvd location one more time and see if we can make the parking situation work.

Talked to Tripp and Cole today, and after visiting it, I think we are going to pass on the Piney Grove Location this year. The plan is to hold the event at the Lake Murray Blvd Location Again this year.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Talked to Tripp and Cole today, and after visiting it, I think we are going to pass on the Piney Grove Location this year. The plan is to hold the event at the Lake Murray Blvd Location Again this year.
Cool. When would be good for us to meet over there again and talk layout and parking?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Is there anyone who could go to local Bi-lo and Wal-mart stores during normal hours 9-5 to ask for donations? I can send you a soft copy of the letter. I can't get there until later and the managers have not been in. I don't want to wait until after OSCAR to make more requests.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Papa John's got back with me today. They're only donating 10 pizzas this year, last year I think it was 25... So, I REALLY need someone else to do some leg work and check with Little Caesars, Pizza Hut, maybe even Bellacino's? and see if we can get at least 10 more. I also need someone to hit some BiLos or other grocery stores during normal business hours to get chips, drinks, and buns.