2013 Spring Offroad Festival discussion

Alright, I have confirmation from Southeast Overland, Gr8 Tops, Hound Dog 4x4, Devine Swine, and Papa Johns for this years festival. I think Sevenslat may come through and I have not talked with CFS, Performance, Carolina Driveline or some of the other local businesses. Miller is talking with a few of the local auto parts places as well. I think we can pull this off and do it better than last year!

Just a reminder, we will have a group meeting today at 3:00 pm and dodging the rain to setup the RC Rock Course at the event field. If you can help, we could use the hands!

I apologize, I have been swamped the last 3 weeks with 3 different jeeps in here 2 safari cabs and a halftop install with full bedliner spray so its taken me out of commission for a bit.

this week has slowed down. I am printing flyers today and heading out to several places in lexington area to leave flyers etc

several franks discount tires
county tire
audio/accessory place on other side of lexington

I can bring that full 10x20 canopy again if it is useful.

Brooks, I did get the offroadsc fleece pieces back.; Just a few of them. they look good. I'll bring those with me.

do we need any more offroadsc shirts done before saturday?

Ricky is bringing a trailer of parts to sell, so he will need a spot as well.

Both I and ricky - outdoor amusements will have stuff to donate for raffle.

I've got my boys tball game in the middle of day so I will have to leave in middle of day for a while.

Matt

I apologize, I have been swamped the last 3 weeks with 3 different jeeps in here 2 safari cabs and a halftop install with full bedliner spray so its taken me out of commission for a bit.

this week has slowed down. I am printing flyers today and heading out to several places in lexington area to leave flyers etc

several franks discount tires
county tire
audio/accessory place on other side of lexington

I can bring that full 10x20 canopy again if it is useful.

Brooks, I did get the offroadsc fleece pieces back.; Just a few of them. they look good. I'll bring those with me.

do we need any more offroadsc shirts done before saturday?

Ricky is bringing a trailer of parts to sell, so he will need a spot as well.

Both I and ricky - outdoor amusements will have stuff to donate for raffle.

I've got my boys tball game in the middle of day so I will have to leave in middle of day for a while.

Matt
yes, please bring the canopy. We should be ok on shirts, we will probably need to order more after this event.