Who will be the new king?

Looks right to me. Wonder what happened to Miller today? He was 4th around 3PM and then was stationary for about 30 min. Sucks that Gordon blew a motor again this year.

I could totally be way off but I don't see Robby Gordon putting more then 15mins into that car and this race. He prob flew in this AM and hopped into that car for second time ever and raced. Again, I could be way off. What do yall think?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I could totally be way off but I don't see Robby Gordon putting more then 15mins into that car and this race. He prob flew in this AM and hopped into that car for second time ever and raced. Again, I could be way off. What do yall think?
When he blew the motor last year a chopper picked him up and left the codriver in the desert with the car...

I don't understand how they had footage in the 1960s of Neal Armstrong walking on the moon but the coverage and footage at the hammers is awful.

Why hasn't some type of tv picked it up? I feel they could use that to advantage and to help save all that land from the marines. It's gotten pretty fawkn big in 5 years.

As much as this race means to us, it doesnt mean a whole lot to anyone else. If the Baja 1000 is not live televised nationwide, I would imagine that KOH will not be either. Thank god for OSCAR II bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand how they had footage in the 1960s of Neal Armstrong walking on the moon but the coverage and footage at the hammers is awful.

Why hasn't some type of tv picked it up? I feel they could use that to advantage and to help save all that land from the marines. It's gotten pretty fawkn big in 5 years.
Cause every tax payer in the country footed that bill. KOH being picked up live will never happen. NEVER! Supercross is a sell out crowd every weekend, this year seems like the most live races of my whole life watching it. Just a few years ago the Geogia Dome sold out 72k seats and that race wasn't on live tv. Even now the races aren't live they are aired the next day and its only an hour for both Motos.