Who will be the new king?

Is it bad that I got a smile when I saw that Redlyner tore up??? His thread on Pirate made me wanna ninja kick a puppy or small child. He also jerked me around about buying my MTR's several years ago.
My back cringes in pain every time I hear his name after he caused us to flip in that ecors race 2 yrs ago or so.

Gigglepin kicked ***! No doubt but a huge advantage is sticky tires and full hydro steering. HK only does safety inspections not chassis technical specs at the pre checks but rules are rules. It sucks that we didn't get to do a victory speech at the end of the race but in the end Gigglepin did what was right and DQ'd themselves.

I kept looking back and remembered a line in Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid movie "Who are those guys?" I watched them do some lines that I thought were impossible for a DOT tire. We would kill them in the fast stuff but they would immediately claw their way back to us in the rocks. Something thing was up as John Currie can rock crawl with the very best in the country. He has local knowledge and we have pre run the entire course.

just about the start and the feed drops.. Awesome. How am I going to get through the work day under these conditions?

And it's back just before I submit. Time to race vicariously through others.

Time will tell, but if his car stays together I think Sherer just won the race by hitting backdoor first thing. That place is going to be a parking lot for laps 2 and 3 if the past races are any indication.

Mine is good too. Using Pirate now. The Ultra4 site was not giving any woopow noise earlier. Campbell leading. Moving slow. Miller is showing 0MPH but they are suckin on everyone elses nutz right now so no updates on him.

I watched some earlier from about 12:30-2 before I had to come to work.

How's it going? Over yet?

I was really pulling for an eastcoast guy to do well but it seemed that wasn't happen earlier. Robbie Gordon needs to spend some more time in the rocks, they said he was getting passed by a lot of guys in them.