Who will be the new king?

These announcers are complete morons... Its got DANA 60's the king of axles.. Its got ARB Air Lockers the King of Air Lockers, its got King shocks, The KING of shocks... i listened for about 5 min... the muted it and cranked up some 5FDP from itunes.. much better
Yeah one of them said a 3rz came in a solid axle Toyota... I had to mute them too.

Looks like the UK team took a DQ for full hydro and sticky tires. They said they were just running the EMC for fun and didn't expect to win it. Currie/Savvy is the official winner in the EMC again this year.

Is it bad that I got a smile when I saw that Redlyner tore up??? His thread on Pirate made me wanna ninja kick a puppy or small child. He also jerked me around about buying my MTR's several years ago.

What time tomorrow should I tune in to see some action? Can I get a "viewing KOH for dummies tutorial, come awn?" I didnt watch a lick today damnit. Come awn.

01tj

Is it bad that I got a smile when I saw that Redlyner tore up??? His thread on Pirate made me wanna ninja kick a puppy or small child. He also jerked me around about buying my MTR's several years ago.
I would have rather seen him win than Gerald Lee in that Currie/Savvy Jeep.