Who will be the new king?

Unless you live under a rock, you know that this week hammer town is filling up with the every man challenge Thursday and king of the hammers is Friday.

Who do yall think is going to win this year?

I bet money the savvy jeep will win stock mod this year. They clocked that thing going something like 107 across out there the other week

01tj

Loren Healy in the new Jimmys 4x4 IFS Car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw that Miller has his ride on the lakebed. I'll go with him to repeat. He has better equipment this year and more spare parts. Also, more experience.

I bet money the savvy jeep will win stock mod this year. They clocked that thing going something like 107 across out there the other week
My subaru will do that across a dry lake bed. Doesn't mean it will win a race.
I'd like to think a solid axle car will win again. It will just boil down to who has the least amount of failures/mistakes. With Shannon's last few appearances not being so good and the budget he has to build I think he is due for another win. Loren's car is nasty looking for sure.

Shannon is a tool bag. Yeah, yeah...everyone hates a winner. I just think his car is ugly and he needs to bend his hat bill.

Shannon is a tool bag. Yeah, yeah...everyone hates a winner. I just think his car is ugly and he needs to bend his hat bill.
O I agree I'd love to see a privateer bust a fully funded monster backed racer. It's to unpredictable to guess a winner. Hell.....the amount of business you sent trail gear they should have let you co-dawg in Tweaky. I wouldn't rule them out either.

miller is racing both EMC and the KOH...i vote him again gonna be a real challange considering they were finishin up new buggy and EMC ZJ on the lake bed...but thats how they roll

O I agree I'd love to see a privateer bust a fully funded monster backed racer. It's to unpredictable to guess a winner. Hell.....the amount of business you sent trail gear they should have let you co-dawg in Tweaky. I wouldn't rule them out either.
haha, I agree. I think Messer is a tool as well. Love the car though. He raised my cost so much, thats why his junk caught fire the other day....megajew

haha, I agree. I think Messer is a tool as well. Love the car though. He raised my cost so much, thats why his junk caught fire the other day....megajew
(Tyrone baby mama shaking her head with puffy lips snapping her fingers in the air voice) Oh no he didn't say Megajew! Lol

I'd like to see miller take it again. He seems pretty genuine. His zj is badass that they built.

Savvy embarrassed folks last year, now they're running an ls motor and should be way faster. But I'm sure the competition is going to be tougher.

Don't see Miller or Healy winning this year. I will take a proven car over a new untested car any day. The exception to that is Campbell, he can slap a car together in 2 weeks and race it and beat most of the field. My money is on Jason Scherer, his car has most of the bugs worked out, and it fast as hell, plus he's already won once.

Couldn't be farther from the truth. Pounded some beers with him last year. Very down to earth and easy going, and just likes to have a good time.

when that guy came across the finish line last year people were freaking out.....hearing that thing come threw the desert in the dark was awesome
I bet man deff a cool story. The truck I have now we drove to Chatanooga one time on Thornbirds. I can relate to their struggles :)