What did you do to your rc this week?

I need a slipper clutch disk. I think the same one is used on the scx10 and wraith, If you wouldn't mind grabbing one for me, I'll get it at Oscar. I think it's like $8 bucks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Theres only a few sites that i like to order from and the only one that had all the parts i needed didnt have the slipper pad. I am either going to Lexington Hobby or Hobbytown USA sometime next week and im going to just get them to order it because i believe they have it shipped to the store for free.

Well does anybody want to buy some 2.2 iroks? They have maybe 15 battery packs on them at most and ill give you a great deal! While ordering parts today i made a purchase i didnt plan on and put a order in from crawler innovations for their 2.2 Pit Bull Rock Beast 2 combo with their 6.0 Double Deuce foams :grin: So as of right now the parts list in the mail is - 36/14 HD gear set for the front, 43/13 HD gear set for the rear, new hub for the mip shaft, Futaba 4pl transmitter and reciever, Pit Bull Rock Beast 2 with 6.0 Double Deuce foams, Fast eddies bearings to rebuild front and rear axles, Vanquish diff, cover for the front, Vanquish cvd shafts,vanquish locker for the front, pack of 10 set screw pins for the driveshaft hub (let me know if anybody needs one) , and my HH motor came in Monday from being rebuilt. Should be alittle different when its all put together again!

Last edited:
Well does anybody want to buy some 2.2 iroks? They have maybe 15 battery packs on them at most and ill give you a great deal! While ordering parts today i made a purchase i didnt plan on and put a order in from crawler innovations for their 2.2 Pit Bull Rock Beast 2 combo with their 6.0 Double Deuce foams :grin: So as of right now the parts list in the mail is - 36/14 HD gear set for the front, 43/13 HD gear set for the rear, new hub for the mip shaft, Futaba 4pl transmitter and reciever, Pit Bull Rock Beast 2 with 6.0 Double Deuce foams, Fast eddies bearings to rebuild front and rear axles, Vanquish diff, cover for the front, Vanquish cvd shafts, pack of 10 set screw pins for the driveshaft hub (let me know if anybody needs one) , and my HH motor came in Monday from being rebuilt. Should be alittle different when its all put together again!
I'm not sure but I think from what Tripp said, the set screw pins from axial are different from the ones that come with MIPs.

I'm not sure but I think from what Tripp said, the set screw pins from axial are different from the ones that come with MIPs.
Yes, The MIP Setscrews are larger, I believe they could even be SAE, And you cant use the through hole type pins. .No big deal on the slipper pad, mine still works, It just doesnt slip anymore!

So before I even got it running and built, I did a bad thing for the red TJ.... I hope I can keep it together.:grinpimp:

found a used MMP and motor for sale at a great price and couldn't pass it up.

I found the through pins that work with the MIPs and actually go through the pinion like the axial pinions need.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXUTF4&P=7

Tripp, you could use these too
Sweet! I actaully ordered those exact ones yesterday but after some reading i thought i had got the wrong ones. Tripp if you need 2 of them they come in a pack of 4. Well im sure some of you can split that bag of 10 setpin screws for an axial lol. What motor did you get Brooks?

Sweet! I actaully ordered those exact ones yesterday but after some reading i thought i had got the wrong ones. Tripp if you need 2 of them they come in a pack of 4. Well im sure some of you can split that bag of 10 setpin screws for an axial lol. What motor did you get Brooks?
18.5 ballistic
20130202_125227_818.jpg