What did you do to your rc this week?

What's the benefits of getting one that nice? I don't think I'm looking for one that fancy just want something alittle better.
Decided I should buy one that could do everything, 4 channels for expansion. I got a couple extra rxs and use the 4pl for all my models. My rationale was get one that did more than I need now and it should give me some room to grow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

also went for the 4pl. great value for the money. i had a comp crawler at one point so thats why needed the 4 channel. check out spectrum as well they have some good stuff.

i ordered mine from tower hobbies because they were running a sale on them at the time. i would check them as well as vendors on here? and on rcc. but as to foams you can research on rcc on what combos people are running. i just ordered some crawler innovations foams for my new pitbulls. the tires measure 5.75" tall so i got the 6.0" foams with closed cell inners and med front outers and firm rear outers. the 6.0 foams come with an 1/8" tuning ring on them and i removed those to make the foams 5.75" to fit the pit bulls. are you still running the 5.75" irocks?

Well locker in the front axle is done. About to order vanquish locker, vanquish cvd shafts since the axial universals are getting alittle sloppy and a vanquish diff cover for the front since the servo horn hits the cover now when turning driver, also a 4pl transmitter and reciever, fast eddy bearing kit for the axles and a couple 3s batteries. Can't let the lady find out about this order!:shaking: image-15.jpg

Dang I ordered like ten minutes ago. What did ya need? I still need to order the 4pl if that does ya any good. Appreciate the offer but I just ordered the vanquish one. Little bit of a shopping spree I guess!:grin: I need to figure out what size 3s batteries I'm gunna get. Any opinions on that?

Yeah still running the 5.75 iroks, was thinking about ordering the new pitbull and foam combo from crawler innovations. Tried yours out yet?
havent ran mine yet but the foams i have are the ones that come in the combo. i took the outer small tuning ring off because it seemed to me just looking at them that 6.0" was too much foam for the tires. but like i said i havent ran mine yet so well see. i have a 3s 3300 batt that lasts about an hour but im running the pro4 and i cant run it too long or it gets hot. also have a 2650 4s that i can run dry in 45 mins and the motor is fine

Last edited:
Well now all I need to order are 3s batteries. On the way now are vanquish-cvd shafts/front locker/ front diff cover, fast eddies bearing kit for the axles, and a Futaba 4pl transmitter and reciever! My motor should come in the mail from holmes hobbies sometime this week from being rebuilt.