What did you do to your rc this week?

Well I had the day off work and the truck is in the body shop so I stayed at the house and worked on the wraith. Took it back apart and cleaned up the cuts I made with the lexan scissors and trimmed alittle more and wow it looks so much better! I also gave the chassis a few fresh costs of black. image-6.jpg image-5.jpg

Well I had the day off work and the truck is in the body shop so I stayed at the house and worked on the wraith. Took it back apart and cleaned up the cuts I made with the lexan scissors and trimmed alittle more and wow it looks so much better! I also gave the chassis a few fresh costs of black. image-6.jpg image-5.jpg
the body panels look good. If you have any places that are rough and you cant get them with the scissors, you can use a sanding drum on a dremel tool to smooth them out. I can't see any spots in the pics, but just saying. Hell I cant see **** right now period.

I ended up mounting the driver side backwards. Had the directionals all going the same way when I glued them on thinking that would be right but it wasn't. I will break em down one day and fix it though. But I don't know how big of a difference it makes... It throws some rooster tails now on 3s!

Yeahhh Bo gotta do some mud bawgin with them thur bawgerzz! Looks good mason, I can't remember what you had before any size difference?
Big size difference. They are the same size as 2.2 flat irons. And I had rip saws before so these things are a world of a difference in loose dirt. Not sure in the rocks yet though

Well ill be the first to admit that its no any where near a perfect job done with the body, but its finally done! This was the first one i had ever done and it took alot more time than i thought it would! I got to the point where i knew there were mistakes but i really just didnt care and wanted to be done with it, learned alot for sure and will be much more prepared if i ever do another one. Well here it is.

Last edited:
Wheeled mine at lake hartwell and broke some drive shaft set screws and broke the front output on the transfer case so now I gotta order some parts

Tore the front axle down today, Just to do some PM, Looks like ill be building a completely new one. Just about all the stock Axial bearings are TRASH... Locker Cracked, Pinion wore out, axle shaft u joint wore out...
2013030309.jpg

2013030310.jpg

Cleaned everything up in my Ultrasonic cleaner, Really did the trick.

201303jfj.jpg

Here is the pinion gear, Notice how sharp its getting. 201303mmm.jpg Cracked locker, due to not enough shaft engagement. 201303qcq.jpg