What did you do to your rc this week?

01tj

Anyone going Brooks direction?? I got some old 8.8 brake rotors I can trade out for some Wraith work!!

Well finally got a temporary motor for the crawler. Went with a stock wraith motor since they are cheap and that's what the hobby store had in stock. Got it installed and it was a little to fast so I swapped the pinion back down to the 14 tooth and then had some fun on a loose dirt hill until the front drive shaft let loose. Oh and put a nice hole in the body at the body mount hole

Well finally got a temporary motor for the crawler. Went with a stock wraith motor since they are cheap and that's what the hobby store had in stock. Got it installed and it was a little to fast so I swapped the pinion back down to the 14 tooth and then had some fun on a loose dirt hill until the front drive shaft let loose. Oh and put a nice hole in the body at the body mount hole
Hell yeah, didnt you put on the good cv driveshafts? or are you still running the ujoint shafts?

I put the wraith cv drive shafts in but the Allen screw for the front one is stripped out so it won't tighten well. I need to make new upper control arms because the cv is close to maxed out

01tj

I should be picking these up from a buddy after work to mount on some Losi Mini Rock Crawler beadlocks that look similar to my Rock-A-Thons. Those tires will work untill they come out with the actual scale Krawler.
View attachment 2719