Truetrac install cost

I hate to say this... But I am now leaning towards an arb and bit the bullet and get SS lines fot the part that will run from the frame to the diff. I talked to Gillis who had an arb and when his diff got hot while driving on the interstate it would blow oil through the line and out the compressor... Is that normal?

I hate to say this... But I am now leaning towards an arb and bit the bullet and get SS lines fot the part that will run from the frame to the diff. I talked to Gillis who had an arb and when his diff got hot while driving on the interstate it would blow oil through the line and out the compressor... Is that normal?
No it's Gillis. Nothing he does is normal.

But seriously. I think he had a setup issue that caused the heat buildup that was corrected later. Marcus will prolly know for sure.

If you do get an ARB, the best thing you can do a few days before wheeling is to actually check it. Easier to fix a busted line in the garage than on the trail.

if you tear or brake a plastic line, its an easy 5 minute fix, if you hang that braided line on something and pull it out of the housing or mess it up in any way you will have no way to fix it. I routed my line up my truss and up the top of my upper control arm to the frame rail. I really dont see how you could hit it on anything.

I don't see how you would rip them out if they were ran right. Mine were dangling on the blewtj when I got it. But that thing was a cream puff...never beat on...lmao.