The Morning Doo

thats a well put together jeep
Did you check out his build thread? It was pretty sick before he cut it up for koh. I think he finished 22 maybe in emc with a broken steering box held on by winch cable and tie down. Said he was hauling *** and in 4th at one point until he had steering issues, they carried no spare parts but managed to limp it to pits and temporary fix it until it broke again.

Guys that won emc were in a coil sprung LJ built by currie and savvy running 35s and a I6. The billet johnys on that rig were $109 a piece I believe.

Did you check out his build thread? It was pretty sick before he cut it up for koh. I think he finished 22 maybe in emc with a broken steering box held on by winch cable and tie down. Said he was hauling *** and in 4th at one point until he had steering issues, they carried no spare parts but managed to limp it to pits and temporary fix it until it broke again.

Guys that won emc were in a coil sprung LJ built by currie and savvy running 35s and a I6. The billet johnys on that rig were $109 a piece I believe.
really makes you feel like after a race like that you would need to totally rebuild your jeep, its just so rough on equipment!

really makes you feel like after a race like that you would need to totally rebuild your jeep, its just so rough on equipment!
What's funny though, pretty sure the guys from savvy wheeled that whole next week and the silver rubi replaced the bolts in his box and wheeled in AZ on his way back home to Arkansas.

The guy from silly fab said he drove his buggy onto trailer after koh after finishing 20-30 something and said he had to fix nothing to wheel it again. Guess he didn't push his junk as hard as miller who couldn't move it from finish line but that's still impressive as hell.