The Morning Doo

Man.. drove a different way back home from work .. in chapin.. all the Jeeps! a ma zin g!!! so many in chapin..
my whole stay in AL i saw maybe 3 jeeps with big tires..
i love SC!

walking the dog at 6am and hear/see some big fat ghetto black chick in her window getting railed.....screaming ah sheet ah sheet yeah you big mothafugga.......I, and my dog are both scarred for life

jimbo.....I commend you. I think this thread is officially over now. No one is going to be able to top that. Words can no describe the image that flashed into my head when i read that (I hate you for that by the way)

Speer said the one of the chemicals involved is ethanol, which is considered a hazardous chemical. There are up to six ethanol containers on the train, Speer said.

Ethanol, also called ethyl alcohol, pure alcohol, grain alcohol, or drinking alcohol, is a volatile, flammable, colorless liquid, according to Wikipedia.
So what your saying... is the train was full of moonshine...:grinpimp:

G was saying on Facebook it was methanol but news 4 said ethanol. My dad said nobody was hurt.

How exactly does a big sombitch like that get derailed? Bet some little black kid was trying to flatten pennies again.