The Morning Doo

I'll start Saturday or Friday and post my #'s. The Mega is like 140 mill right now.
So we need to start a thread, And in order to be included, you must buy a ticket and post a photo. Correct? Thought is the more tickets the higher the chance to win big, Tickets under ?? Amount winnings stay in the hands of the ticket holder, winnings over XX amount get divided. Anybody know what the max in store cash payout is? That would probably be the key number.

So we need to start a thread, And in order to be included, you must buy a ticket and post a photo. Correct? Thought is the more tickets the higher the chance to win big, Tickets under ?? Amount winnings stay in the hands of the ticket holder, winnings over XX amount get divided. Anybody know what the max in store cash payout is? That would probably be the key number.
I say 1 Mill tickets get split or jackpot. Anything else buyer keeps.

1 mill tickets in both big drawings are matching all 5 white balls. Powerball or megaball will hit jackpot.

Odds are ****, but for $3/wk I blow that anyway... I normally play once a week anyhow.

In store payout for any lottery in SC is $500

There is rarely a scratch off ticket in SC that pays out more that $200K and the odds suck on them usually. My GF is a lottery rep BTW.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The new one is Sunday. They air last weeks on Saturday and the. Again in the evening. But this mornings was new. All 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I checked the guide this am at 8 and it was some other stuff. I just have my DVR set to record all new ones and since it's posted as a new one on the guide, it tapes it. The description doesn't match the show either apparently. Thx for info.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I got so pissed off last year because of that. I finally just set my dvr to the specific time on Sunday because it would never catch the new shows. Now I just delete the shows if I had seen them but I always get the new ones.

And I have had this issue with both uverse and directv.

I watched it. Was a great show. Last two seasons got a little soapish but I loved the show
I watched it all but havent seen the last season yet. I liked it but it got to be pretty drawn out, they could have ended it a long time ago i thought. Does make me want a bike even more then i already do.

I watched it all but havent seen the last season yet. I liked it but it got to be pretty drawn out, they could have ended it a long time ago i thought. Does make me want a bike even more then i already do.
Yeah Season 7 is basically a charlie foxtrot every episode but it keeps you hooked.

Steve got a quick question (or anyone else). I'm welding up a patch on the side of a flat top grill this weekend. Its stainless. 4-5 years ago Brooks and I welded up a stainless steel cart from firehouse subs with just standard flux core and it held just fine. All I have right now in my welder is standard flux core. I thought about ordering a stainless flux core but it is $40-50 for a #1 roll and most places are sold out anyways. Going to patch the hole with a piece of stainless and then just weld the outside up. Is there anything wrong with this besides the weld rusting and not having the same quality as the stainless?

Last edited:
Give her a go and see what it does. I don't know much about welding with flu core like that. I wouldn't buy a special wire to weld it unless you planned on doing a lot. All it will do with reg wire is rust but it should get the job done.

I weld these stainless shafts onto carbon and until recently just used 70s6 wire but just set up a machine with tri-mix and 309l wire for a stronger weld. Stainless is the devils metal.