The Morning Doo

I'm simple. Prob go all mopar it would be: Hellcat Charger. White with bronze wheels
hellcat charger.jpg
. Aev Hemi JK unlimited on 35s with the 6.4 in white.
aev wrangler.jpg
And a Laramie limited 3500 Crew Shortbed Cummins truck. White with black leather interior.
ram limited.jpg

Last edited:
I would definitely buy an Ultra 4 car, probably a bomber with everything you can imagine
Ferrari F12
2014-ferrari-f12-trs.jpg
I swear I'm not stealing your idea Steve, but I would rock an old slammed 2 door Impala with a 6.0 swap. This would probably be my first car project when I get a garage of my own and a little extra side cash.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe73Tz2pcLlclJbCJ4aKwZ0yLTdwtHEnisF7wi38bZpZu0Z6OhdQ.jpg

I couldn't stop at 3... I would also need a brand new Platinum F350
I could really keep going all day. I'd want one of about everything if I had the money.

60s biscayne wagon on air with LSx
1st generation cummins dually laid out
BMW e9
CJ6 and commando restomod'd
Some kind of cj2/willys/m38
Regal T type in white or grey
53 Packard clipper coupe in puke green
1936 Lincoln zephyr built by cole foster
Rover series I of some sort
1986 fox convertible with coyote swap
1st gen Toyota with 3rz and skinny 33s
Gmc typhoon in turquoise

I could keep going. I'd drive any and everything as much as possible. Hate seeing people have nice cars that don't get used.

I'd build a big *** shop warehouse and build restomods in it to keep me busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You like the hemi motors Jimbo?

If the JKU motor kapows what would you throw in it?

The hemi has been a great motor for Chrysler. Doesn't have the displacement on demand problems of the new gms. Between it and Ls it would come down to cost, but I wouldn't be opposed to hemi at all its a beast. The new Rams with 390 horse hemi and 8 speed autos are flat nasty

Dynamites got either an 09 or 10 ram 1500 and that truck is nice as hell.

How are the ecodiesel in those trucks doing? Don't think I've seen one on the road yet.

Anyone want to start a lotto pool? Everyone buys a ticket for Wednesday drawing each week. Post a pic of #'s. All that participate split.
I wanted to do that in Harlan but never said anything. They have $50 scratch offs, I think for a few dollars a piece we could have gotten a few rolls. Have to be a big winner in there somewhere.