The Morning Doo

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I like to think that I have done quite well on all of my dealings honestly. But I also would like to think my bank account always has six figures in it...
I've always said I'd have a lot more money in the bank if I didn't have a garage to work on stuff... We were building in my garage before the house was finished above it...

That picture should be on palmetto mud club squat thread haha....I think that if I didn't wheel I'd have more money but that's false I would just have money sunk in everything else

Ya I have used alot of money over the years between drag racing jeeps quads...but I also had alot of friends that just burned money on drugs and what not...I still have all my toys..speaking of parts I'm going to pick up idler pulley for cobra today

Helicopter licenses are like 10 times harder to get than airplanes. And helicopters are like 10 times as expensive. A helicopter is about 10 times the price of a plane in a similar category unless you want to get a homemade one... Something about having some DIY's fab work flying makes my stomach turn a little after seeing what some people do to jeeps.

But yeah helicopters are bad ***, gotta start small first though.