The Morning Doo

I don't have a clue. What's the smallest tire they make for a 16" ?

Guy whose car that is races cup cars Professionally I believe. His names leh keen, lives in charleston. They use to rally the Carreras back in the day, not sure if Porsche has a race team or not for rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do any of y'all have your pilots license? I've been looking into it and am pretty interested in it.
I was and am still interested in it. I went to the small airport in downtown Greenville and spoke to their flight instructor a few times. I got all the info for being commercially licensed and expect $30,000+ to go that route and then a lot more $ and seat time to be able to fly the big boys. To just get your private license with no instrument rating your looking at 7-10k. I will do this at some point in my life, but my most logical choice now is WO program through National Guard and fly choppers and get paid to get seat time rather than paying for it myself and never being able to own a house. The band director at our high school is the commander for SC national guards Apache division. So if I decide I really want to go that route I have an in.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm bored. lets play scenario.

You win the lottery, $50 million, what are your first 3 dream cars you buy?
First two are easy, third I'd have to think about. Of course that's in addition to what I would do to vehicles I already own...
-Blue with white houndstooth interior 1st gen camaro on modern suspension with LS7 or lsa.
-built hemi jku

I'm bored. lets play scenario.

You win the lottery, $50 million, what are your first 3 dream cars you buy?
1967 Nova SS Mint, and stock.
Ultra 4 car
Renegade Hauler

Then, I buy a decent piece of property build a decent house and a baller *** shop. Preferably on the river somewhere (redneck lake access with privacy). Then start building a few cars every year and live off the earnings. So, guess I should buy a ticket and start my plan sooner than planned.

Singer 911, the ultimate restomod Porsche
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431517291.477847.jpg

Filson jeep or a legacy power wagon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431517309.823440.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431517659.496049.jpg

Probably a 50s Cadillac or a 54 bel air slammed with an art Morrison chassis and turbo'd LSx.

Then build a lake house and house in the hills with a warehouse/garage to make my own fantasy factory in.

I was watching the /drive channel on YouTube and they were talking about what all calls they'd buy with different amounts of money to meet all there needs. From a budget of 15-116k kinda had me thinking and fantasizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely buy an Ultra 4 car, probably a bomber with everything you can imagine
Ferrari F12
2014-ferrari-f12-trs.jpg
I swear I'm not stealing your idea Steve, but I would rock an old slammed 2 door Impala with a 6.0 swap. This would probably be my first car project when I get a garage of my own and a little extra side cash.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe73Tz2pcLlclJbCJ4aKwZ0yLTdwtHEnisF7wi38bZpZu0Z6OhdQ.jpg

I couldn't stop at 3... I would also need a brand new Platinum F350

I hate I didn't snap a picture but was going down the road and couldn't get to my phone fast enough....

But, anyway... The PowerWagon Steve posted, there is a crew cab version rolling around Greenwood. Appears to be super clean. Major drool factor.

Lets see.
Mercedes G63 - Because why not! .12mil
mercedesg6.jpg
2017 Ecoboost GT40 - Because Racecar ! .2mil
2017fordgt.jpg
Custom Cobra - Custom chassis, Big Heavy diesel shoehorned and ballasted into a Cobra .2mil
Something like this. quick photoshoped thought, obviously the side pipes wouldn't be needed.
cobraigi.jpg

Cant forget the other Toys...
Fountain 47' Lightning - Twin 1350's - .4 mil
17.jpg
Cessna Citation X - Because what better way to travel than Mach .935 - 6.5mil
cessnacita.jpg

So, after taxes (assuming I cant get the money offshore) and toys the 20 million-8.5mil would be down to 11.5 million.

Pull out a million (I want fancy tools, Haas CNCs, etc) for a "Fantasy Factory" Build a decent house. Have fun...

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
brute double cab
View attachment 6815

earthRoamer
View attachment 6816

bomber fab rig
View attachment 6817

Then retire and travel the US then the world.
But which rig would you tow with the earthroamer...?

I really have no interest in the super rare super valuable cars (like the Yenko). Yes it would be cool to have one, but I wouldn't care if mine started out as a base model 6 cylinder as long as the final product is what I wanted. I think you'd have a lot more fun with it if it's "replaceable".

Tripp, rolling coal in an ac cobra... really?

I am with you there Larry. I am glad my car is a non matching #'s, 350 SS car. Basically a "dime a dozen" Camaro if you will. I'd feel like a tool for doing what I am doing if it were something very rare.

To be honest though, a resto-mod car done right is worth as much or more than 90% of the matching numbers cars at an auction.

Hoping to set the motor in mine this week. Should have headers, clutch, flywheel, injectors, and some other goodies on my door step today. Car has all the supporting mods to go with the heads and cam package now. Hoping for big #'s. Although, they did talk me into a billet steel flywheel over the billet alum. I hope I don't regret that.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
And for what I would do to the vehicles I already have...

-LS1 connect and cruise package into LJ with Rock jock 60s.
-Banks Sidewinder into truck.
-Freshened Duramax from truck into Yukon XL
-LS3 (at minimum) and STS turbos on G8