The Morning Doo

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
They are so rich...

And you know half the jacked up Z71s around with Salt Life stickers will have Duck Commander tires soon...

Last edited:
I need to check that out. I got prime for the shipping awhile back and only looked at the tv/videos a few times.
Before you get Netflix check out Amazon Prime. It has a LOT of good stuff to offer. Band of Brothers, Sons of Anarchy, they offer a lot of newer movies too. Usually add 2-3 a month from what I have noticed. Girlfriend and Sis in law have it so I just bum theirs...haha

You like music? Watch the muscle sholes document on netflix.

Few of my favorite tv series on there:
Friday Night Lights
Dexter
Orange is the new black

Have prime as well. Start Justified. You will not be disappointed...

I got em both. I have an older roku I stream off of or else my comp but I'm probably gonna get an appletv to have hd.

I need to start over on house of cards. Been watching parks and rec recently too.

Cable tv is the biggest waste of money, it's gotten so bad about commercials and we have AT&T uverse now and 90% of channels is bullshit and I only ever watched 4 maybe. Wife's work pays for internet so gonna get the best internet and eliminate cable. Tried to charge $180 to cancel it before the end of sept. Robbery

Friday Night Lights is an awesome series. I need to go back and watch it again...

Justified is good all the way to this season. It sucked IMO. I will eventually watch it also.

I got em both. I have an older roku I stream off of or else my comp but I'm probably gonna get an appletv to have hd.

I need to start over on house of cards. Been watching parks and rec recently too.

Cable tv is the biggest waste of money, it's gotten so bad about commercials and we have AT&T uverse now and 90% of channels is bullshit and I only ever watched 4 maybe. Wife's work pays for internet so gonna get the best internet and eliminate cable. Tried to charge $180 to cancel it before the end of sept. Robbery
Robbery now, get on the ground...gimmie that wallet and hush you mouth. haha, remember that song??

I would cancel mine if it wasn't for sports. Wish they offered a sports pkg only. I could Netflix/Prime the rest...

Friday Night Lights is an awesome series. I need to go back and watch it again...

Justified is good all the way to this season. It sucked IMO. I will eventually watch it also.
I haven't seen season 5 yet so because it isn't on prime fo' free yet.

I will say not having ESPN is killing me.. I don't know why I cant just pay a set fee and stream it online .. they would make a killing doing that...

I would def. be in on a sports only cable package. Hell I'd prolly pay $25/mo. for that with just local channels and sports. DVR of course. Oh well, guess I will keep my $120/mo bill. Damnit.

Yeah all i have is a $30 digital antenna box and it gives me about 10-15 basic HD channels, when it wants to come in clear that is. But I have a smart tv with netflix and youtube and other apps on it. I think I have all I need with that combo and all I have to pay is $47 a month for internet.