The Morning Doo

Robbie got a plumbing question for you big dog

House I'm renting has two bathrooms, one we use regularly is in middle of house and the "master" is on front of the house. Seems as though sometimes when the middle bathroom gets flushed it goes back into the master toilet, or something funky like that. I often have to go and check the toilet to flush it bc it's filled with stagnant piss that's been sitting. Does any of that make sense?

This is why I'm glad I rent now, this place has all kinds of weird **** happening.
Steve this sounds like a slope issue with your pluming and that's what is causing the other to fill up. Do you have any issues with the "master" toilet flushing?

Robbie got a plumbing question for you big dog

House I'm renting has two bathrooms, one we use regularly is in middle of house and the "master" is on front of the house. Seems as though sometimes when the middle bathroom gets flushed it goes back into the master toilet, or something funky like that. I often have to go and check the toilet to flush it bc it's filled with stagnant piss that's been sitting. Does any of that make sense?

This is why I'm glad I rent now, this place has all kinds of weird **** happening.
all depends on how its plumbed in below..sounds like they used a cross Y improperly...could be the line where they come together has a little bit of a clog going on and a pitch issuse...plumbing is crazy, hard to tell without see it