The Morning Doo

On the road to pick up a car in Alabama, stopped at some gas station to take care of my morning doo. Precautionary toilet paper check, empty. #noshit #firstworldproblems

Someone on pirate is giving him hell about how long it will take to get out if it catches on fire.. I think this guy was trying to get the most use out of his new tube bender..and went too far.

The design of that back half looked good, but was in no way shape or form structurally strong. Having that hard of a landing on it doesn't surprise me it ended up looking like that at all.

http://www.wistv.com/story/25494297...en-woman-pulls-pants-down-to-scratch-bug-bite

CAMDEN, SC (WIS) -

A Camden Police officer reports being "mortified" when he saw a woman pull her pants down in public.

According to the incident report, the officer was on patrol near the Rec. Center Maintenance Department on Dekalb Street at about noon Sunday when he watched a woman unbutton her pants as she was walking, pulling them about halfway down her thighs. The report says the 54-year-old woman exposed her "pubic area and buttocks."

"Being mortified at what I had just witnessed," said the officer in the report, he asked the woman why she pulled down her pants.

The officer reported the woman "stated there was a bug biting her down there."

She was told to pull up her pants and was cited for indecent exposure.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Fortunately there wasn't a passenger. Caved so much the head rest was bent in. It hit really solid on a big rock but it is surprising that it caved so much.