The Morning Doo

Where in the world was this place when I last stayed there? I never saw it. Maybe it closes down during the winter months.
we were there in November I think when I went. It was cold as hell. That gas station doesnt look like much from the road, its easy to miss. We went 2 days of driving in to harlan before we realized it was there.

putney.jpg

we were there in November I think when I went. It was cold as hell. That gas station doesnt look like much from the road, its easy to miss. We went 2 days of driving in to harlan before we realized it was there.

View attachment 5008
When we were there in October of 2011 they told us the closest fuel was in Evarts. I don't know if the guy running the cabins over there didn't know about it or what? It sucked though. I would never stay there.

When we were there in October of 2011 they told us the closest fuel was in Evarts. I don't know if the guy running the cabins over there didn't know about it or what? It sucked though. I would never stay there.
if he said closest fuel was evarts he was retarded anyways. Because you have to drive through Harlan to get to evarts unless you take the trail over the mountain.