Renegade CJ

Custom cut corners. I ordered Savvy blanks with that discount code you supplied. With the wheel base it will be cut more than i'd prefer but I like long wheel base... The goal was for this to be a more streetable version of the last buggy with hopefully a good bit lower ride height so can't pull the rear in any.

Wasn’t as productive this weekend but did get the rear seat and fuel cell mounted. Going to use some nutserts for the fuel cell when my tool gets here this week rather than nut/bolt.

Changed plans on finishing the build. Going to get the cage welded out then pull the tub to spray it with liner. Once I have everything in place I’ll set the front seats up. Ended up deciding to do a slider for the driver side. Rear seat is going to be super tight although I figured it would be. Definitely a single adult or two kiddos...

Wanted to have it finished 100% this month but that looks a bit ambitious. Likely won’t be finished until sometime in June now.

53391AB8-B686-4767-9840-2470885DC79A.jpeg 109B7393-2405-4B20-A628-37449E66D459.jpeg

Got the front end mocked up today. Will do some fender chopping once it’s at ride height. Headed to Abbeville to snag my seat bracket today. Hopefully will have the cage done and tub sprayed and back on this week. Finish the cage and mount radiator are the only big projects left. Final assembly will begin soon it looks like.

579D3487-9ED8-4E75-9696-C48BBB4FA376.jpeg 1F112F5D-E1CF-4C52-B710-890817878CD2.jpeg

Cage is welded and have the tube to finish my seat bars as soon as I can get Dustin to bring his bender over. Mounted the radiator to the frame and got the t-case shifters on and floor trimmed. Hope to get the rear anti-rock in place tomorrow, do exhaust supports, and finish some other small items.

Didn’t think about this until I got started mounting it today...but I bought the universal anti-rock Marcus had and it’s a little wide. Duh...a TJ has a wider frame...

Made some brackets and got the bar in place. Ran out of time to get the axle side in place. May have to get new straight arms for it if these get to tight to the tire/body. Hoping I can run them as-is...

Didn’t think about this until I got started mounting it today...but I bought the universal anti-rock Marcus had and it’s a little wide. Duh...a TJ has a wider frame...

Made some brackets and got the bar in place. Ran out of time to get the axle side in place. May have to get new straight arms for it if these get to tight to the tire/body. Hoping I can run them as-is...
did he have it in the front or back?

Your quality of work looks fantastic.
I hated my anti-rock, I felt like it made the Jeep want to tip over in certain off camber crawl situations.