Ram-Rod

Gotta mount computer and amp. Tidy up wiring. Wire winch remote. Put skid plate back up under it. Take it back to the exhaust shop. Then just some fine tuning. It could be ready to go in a day if I was in a hurry.

Na. But thats pretty damn retarted.

Took the Ram Rod on a test drive today. Feels pretty good. Got to work on the adjustment on the cable shifters for the case a bit. Felt pretty strong though. The neighbors are pissed. Oops. We have video of it but on Jay's phone. He will have to upload it. Also have to work on the Map Sensor issue. Sorta hard to drive like it is. We will get the kinks worked out in time for Cream Puff's *** though. Soon as I layed into it, it whispered Cream Puff wasn't ready?????????

Going back to the tuner Tuesday afternoon. Should have everything else buttoned up before then. Long as all goes as planned it will be on the trailer ready to roll Tuesday evening.

Going to tuner tomorrow. Got a few small things left to do (put on skid plates, tidy up wiring, wire winch controls, change oil) and load this thing up! Just hope all goes well at the tuner. Looks like I have ran out of time to have the rear panels rolled so the rear is gonna be nekkid for OSCAR...

Well, the tuner hooked it up! Anyone who may need some tuning done give the guy a call. Very easy to work with. My computer was unable to be programed with HPtuners without some special BS that woulda taken 3 days so he called up a buddy and got me a loaner for the ride. He's gonna reprogram my computer when we get back for me at no charge. I about threw up when he said there was nothin he could do with mine. Was about to have a dead duck on the car lot and yank me a computer out real quick...lol

Anyway here's a link to his website:

www.v8muscle.net

Charles Barber

Maiden voyage for Car Ramrod was a success. Had some trans leaks that will have to be taken car of for sure. Pulled the case and re-sealed the adapter Thursday morning. Broke a steering pump shaft Friday night pulling into Cream Puff. Nothing that held us up from riding the next day. For it to have been finished Tuesday night at 11PM I could not be happier. Didn't take many pics but a lot of our guys did so hopefully I can get them and add them here.

d81e5426.jpg
Headed out for the first time (will never be this clean again I don't think)

0af3b1ee.jpg

29dd348a.jpg

9cdb6d9e.jpg

And Car Ramrod is back in the stable ready for Gulches Saturday.

Oh, and I broke my winchline turning Whitetail into a highway on Thursday when Daniel busted his oil pan. Think we winched over two boulders and then his rig through another two and then it snapped.

Holy crap I have been lazy. I think I am finally to fix the trans leak and skid plate. Gonna get on top of that this week and plan to go to the night ride at Gulches next Saturday.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340912379.179458.jpg

Well it sure is a shame that a .77 o ring had me pissin trans fluid all over the mountain in Harlan. Was a easy fix as well. Was the seal for accumulator valve. Also fixed the skid plate since I had to have it off to do trans repair. Ready for CMD Saturday. Man it's gonna be hot though!!!