Ram-Rod

Ordered the spool today. Won't be here till Friday it looks like. Also got the stuff to get the radio working right. It sucked not havin tunes this weekend.

Whos powder coatin it and how much??wat color

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Arrowhawk in Laurens. Have a buddy that gets some stuff done with them and they do blast and powder in the same place. So, only one trip needed. The price he quoted me the other day I don't even wanna post and jinx myself but if it turns out to be that I will let you know. Chassis will be a marble charcoal gray.

Still waiting to hear on the paint. Hope to be able to have it painted rather than the original plan to wrap it. I think the paint will turn out much better and hold up better in the end. Also, don't think it will cost that much to paint or re-paint panels if need be. Paint color will be pewter if it works out.

Y'all were walking out as i was attempting to find a place to park. I was gonna yell something racist at you, but i didn't want to offend the locals on 26's...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360799227.912169.jpg

Pulled the rest of the stuff out this afternoon. Have to change the headlight tab, weld some tabs for the rear panels, make some welds under the cowl, and a little grinding and its off to Powdercoat. Looks like it will be next week for the Powdercoat due to having a busy week this week. Prob will take it next wed. Hope they get it done fast!

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the crapper

I need the number for your powder coater in Laurens... think he would let me throw in some beadlock rings with your stuff?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Arrowhawk in laurens. Byers industrial park. They charge by the sq. ft the way I understand. I will be taking my stuff mid next week as long as it goes as planned. I don't mind seeing what the charge would be.

But, like Deano said, powdercoating beadlocks is like lighting money on fire to see what color it burns. They will be shiny/rusty metal in no time. I'd put a nice coat of paint on them and nothing too stand outish and call it good. The plainer the color the better they will look when they grind against every rock in Lower Rock Garden come April.