Ram-Rod

you got 6 weeks to make it a buggy again
Try 4-5. It won't be ready untill next Friday at the earliest. Could be the next Wed. I think I can have it put together in two weekends though. And thats taking my time. I will have all the interior stuff painted and ready to go in, parts cleaned, axles repainted, tires cut, etc. between this weekend and next week. So all it will be is bolting everything back in place and hooking up minimal wiring.

i cant wait to see that color scheme. its going to look good
Thanks, I hope it turns out as good as I am thinking it will.

May have to opt to one of Marcus' buddies for paint cause Scott is bein a snail about even coming to look at it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362021732.050331.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362021750.931171.jpg

New range shaft on the way in. Now I will have a fully functional three speed case and the low range it was geared for with the axle gears. Sure will be nice.

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the crapper

Sandblast was more and powder was a touch more but about the same. They had to clear it since I went with this color so it has 2 coats of powder on it. So, the original quote was for 1 coat.

Haha. I will tomorrow. Thought they would turn out better. Ill txt ya one. And yes it's textured. I'm very happy with it.

Na, It could be today if I wanted to bust my arse. I'm not gonna let it burn me out like I did last year though. Got motor, trans, and case put in yesterday. Plan on puttin front driveshafts, shifters, radiator, and some interior in today. Then all that will be left is the dash and wiring. And, I built a new dash for it and am gonna get Metal Fabricators to roll it for me so it will look real good. So, untill they do that this week I really can't finish that part. Also, have my seat getting fixed and hope to have it back this week along with hood and body.

Got a burn spot in it. Guy that built it ha a fire goin outside the day I went to pick it up and an ember landed in my seat. He paid for it but I didn't see a reason to fix it till I painted it

OSCAR II update for the Ram-Rod. It's not lacking much. I have to finish up the dash. Hook up all the wiring. Top off/check fluids. Make a brake line and possibly change the front MC to the new bore. Put C/O's back on. Check all nuts/bolts. Should be finished this weekend. Supposed to have hood and body panels back this week also.

7582CB87-36D6-4144-88A8-55A3D4B10847-11983-00000F2CDF9400B2_zps5d371b52.jpg
E28DE644-3372-4302-8FA7-31BBBFA39408-11983-00000F2CEB0FB7DE_zps2a0cdaef.jpg