Post your Picture of the day

Put the parts jimbo got me on tonight so I could drive the jeep the rest of the week and enjoy the weather.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427853059.961628.jpg
Gotta run better.... This is what came off. Part of it at least.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427853097.511318.jpg
And ten months later.....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427853116.729595.jpg
Finally put on the new to me rear bumper I got from Marcus last julyish??

Yeah. Used some pliers, a chisel, a hammer, multiple f bombs....basically had to break them out they were so brittle. All clean under hood now. Think the rear main is leaking some too though....great thought I was gonna make it stop bleeding

Yeah my rear main seems to leak on and off. Right now it's good. I eventually just went with parts store valves in mine. I think I drilled one of them out or something. Can't remember.

Yeah. Used some pliers, a chisel, a hammer, multiple f bombs....basically had to break them out they were so brittle. All clean under hood now. Think the rear main is leaking some too though....great thought I was gonna make it stop bleeding
I partially broke on of mine a few years back trying to pry it out, was it easy to get the new one in once you got the old one out? what do those run?

Yes. Was a breeze. New rubber grommet a shot of WD and slides right in. The rear with the valve is $6-8 and front open elbow is $4-6 at the parts store. Orielly has them but will not have the other hardware

Yes. Was a breeze. New rubber grommet a shot of WD and slides right in. The rear with the valve is $6-8 and front open elbow is $4-6 at the parts store. Orielly has them but will not have the other hardware
I think the front one on mine is the one I broke. I thought they were both valves.

Ordered that new Yeti...
ridicooler.png

ridicosls.png

[video]https://youtu.be/B2v_BnDNpds[/video]

Obviously this is an April fools joke, and a pun on that stupid "Coolest" Cooler

Last edited: