Post your Picture of the day

Building **** to build ****. Making a fixture to build those hook sheaves I've posted to be welded on a robotic welder. Not finished yet and it will be cut into two pieces to be used for both sizes we will make.

Welded on one side then flipped over to weld the other side then the hook will be placed in it on the manual side of welding.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427889856.244610.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427889866.166279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Building **** to build ****. Making a fixture to build those hook sheaves I've posted to be welded on a robotic welder. Not finished yet and it will be cut into two pieces to be used for both sizes we will make.

Welded on one side then flipped over to weld the other side then the hook will be placed in it on the manual side of welding.

View attachment 6515
View attachment 6516

sweet jig

The Jeep was parked at Michelin headquarters. I'm up here for training. I had a chance to talk to one of the folks that makes them. The initial reports are very good. They can't build them fast enough to fill orders.
Yeah I talked to Cole at Gray Rock about them. He was saying what I thought to be true...that most sizes are not truely "backordered" they just have not been produced at all yet. The tires really grew on me once I saw them in person. Still don't think i would run them on my tow rig but they look great on Jimbo's Jeep and would def. put a set on the TJ.

Don't think they are a "truck" tire. Or just more aggressive looking than the look I like on my truck. That could change though. But, at the rate things are going it will be 2-3 years before I have to worry about it. My KO's have 20K ish miles on them and are still half tread worst case. And I put about 5-6K a year on the truck.

I need new tires soon and debating on the new KO's or the falkens. Priced comparable. And I like those falkens. Gotten 52k out of my duratracs but never been overly impressed with them.