Oscar3 coverage

Nobody knew Robbie last year....he was just the guy with the weird accent and rusty jeep that uses the f word as a comma. He won because he caressed that jeep through like you caress a tender lady
thats what I see too, Nobody knew Robbie, or Kirby, or Micah? so how can it be popularity? They just saw them run through the lions den then voted for the one they liked best.

I really think people are over thinking it. Its OSCAR. OSCAR is a wheeling trip amongst friends and fellow web wheelers. I don't see it as a competition. Besides everybody knows if my axle wasn't broken I would have won the Lions Den challenge:flipoff2:

I really think people are over thinking it. Its OSCAR. OSCAR is a wheeling trip amongst friends and fellow web wheelers. I don't see it as a competition. Besides everybody knows if my axle wasn't broken I would have won the Lions Den challenge:flipoff2:
I'm suprised everyone didnt vote for #Harvard I heard he made it through and didnt even switch into 4wd. When I got to Lion's Den I had just missed his run. :grinpimp:

Jimbo you would have had my vote, but that wouldn't be from knowing you, being I just met you. It would be for recouping 1% of the damage you would have done to your nice JK lol

I want to thank everyone that helped me make this event great for 2014! Thanks so much to Tripp, Larry, Greg, Clemson 4 Wheel Center, Carolina Driveline, CFS Off-Road, Southeast Overland, Genright, Powertank, Warn Industries, Sevenslat 4x4, TigerTown Graphics, Bighorn Graphics, Gr8 Tops, and Black Mountain Offroad park for making OSCAR 3 a Great Event! Already Looking forward to OSCAR4!

I know Larry said those were E-Rated tires but looking at them they just don't look heavy to me. I thought they were LT tires in camp when I saw them and was wondering how that was working.

We have only had one tire issue on our big trailer and that was because the fender rubbed a bad spot in it and that's our fault. Also, what axles are under that thing???

I know Larry said those were E-Rated tires but looking at them they just don't look heavy to me. I thought they were LT tires in camp when I saw them and was wondering how that was working.

We have only had one tire issue on our big trailer and that was because the fender rubbed a bad spot in it and that's our fault. Also, what axles are under that thing???
you can see in that last picture it says "trailer service only" and the tire size is a st235/80/16 which is a special trailer not an LT.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER

Yeah, after seeing them torn apart they don't feel like an E, but they are ST, E rated, under the load rating, and properly inflated. That's why I said I will be going with another brand. I believe Clippa said they were 6,000 lb axles. He said something about the hubs could be switched for 8 lug, bearings and spindles were the same.