Oscar3 coverage

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397417113.640986.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397417158.309945.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397417341.055836.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397417383.100078.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397417402.667834.jpg
We didn't take very many pictures. Had a blast as usual. Thx everyone who had a part in making it happen. It was nice to see some old friends and meet new ones.

I'll post moar pitchers later but had a blast! Think we did about 115 miles in the ol blew j this weekend as well as a lot of fun obstacles. It took a hell of a flogging many times.

Seems to me the Lion's Den Challenge should be changed from a clean sweep competition to a popularity contest . This is the second year I've got the SHAFT !!!!! I'm pretty sure reverse doesn't make it a clean sweep . I think I was the only one that didn't back-up , but I could be WRONG . I watched Kirby back-up 3 times and Miller told me he backed up 3 times and broke too . Sorry to beat a dead horse but it tends to piss you off !

Could agree to that... need to make more friends :D just play in but it should be on a points/time deal so next year just need some people to volunteer to help out..if I'm there is help

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

[video=youtube_share;pxJYy3enDtU]http://youtu.be/pxJYy3enDtU[/video]

Here's a video Charles got of me coming out of Your Turn yesterday. He sent it to my phone so quality isn't great.

I have already been cleaning for an hour, and the inside is still trashed. My rally race back from Mason Jar the other day behind Jeb in the CanAm pretty much insured I will have another 3 hrs or so. No major damage to report though. Glad Scott has to repaint my stuff though, it already looks like hell.

Thanks Jimbo , but I have a hard time seeing what a clean sweep has to do with friends . I guess it's like politics ! Probably want be a next year . Your Freind , Frank

Seems to me the Lion's Den Challenge should be changed from a clean sweep competition to a popularity contest . This is the second year I've got the SHAFT !!!!! I'm pretty sure reverse doesn't make it a clean sweep . I think I was the only one that didn't back-up , but I could be WRONG . I watched Kirby back-up 3 times and Miller told me he backed up 3 times and broke too . Sorry to beat a dead horse but it tends to piss you off !
I would say most of the people up there didn't even know Kirby or Mica. The vote totals went like this

26 votes Kirby
21 votes Miller
1 vote Micah

We noted many times at the event that it was people's choice and I have no control over that. If you really feel as if you got the shaft let me know and I can refund your $20 registration fee. This event is all for fun and we just happen to have some great local vendors donate prizes. It's about having a good time.

Last edited:
I was wondering who won. I think the registration could include a raffle ticket and the Oscar challenge could be for the best prize or prizes. Just a suggestion. I think we should have a suggestions thread to maybe work some of the bugs out.

I would say most of the people up there didn't even know Kirby or Mica. The vote totals went like this

26 votes Kirby
21 votes Miller
1 vote frank

We noted many times at the event that it was people's choice and I have no control over that. If you really feel as if you got the shaft let me know and I can refund your $20 registration fee. This event is all for fun and we just happen to have some great local vendors donate prizes. It's about having a good time.
I think you mean 1 vote Micah not Frank. Thanks for putting this on Brooks and everyone else involved. We all had a blast and it was nice catching up with everyone! So glad I could make it this year and will definitely be back for oscar4!